ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport exhausts

Clio 2.0 172
Does anyone have any videos of a yozzasport exhaust on a clio 172 being filmed from outside the car? Plenty of 182 videous on youtube but I presume they will sound different to a 172 and I only found one for a 172 but it's in a built up industrial estate so all you hear is echo. Cheers :)

Steve

Insignia SRi
Have a look at Mish's posts on here using the search function, she has one on her cup. Not sure of any vids, if not pm her. :)

Lionel Richie
the best fitting system there is, no welding is required on any aftermarket system (well apart from miltek as they crack)

Clio 2.0 172
Cheers guys. After looking at Mish's cup dare I say the yozza system for a 172 looks a bit poo? :dapprove:

EP3 Civic Type R
Cheers guys. After looking at Mish's cup dare I say the yozza system for a 172 looks a bit poo? :dapprove:

Thanks ;) ....and does it b****cks

One of the best fitting exhaust I've had on a french car- they usually hang all over the place. Each to their own though