ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Clio 182
How much is my 05 182 worth ?

Thinking of selling my Arctic blue 182, had it since new 14k miles only.
Anybody have an idea of what kind of money i'd get for it ?:D

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Re: How much is my 05 182 worth ?

I'd want £6k for mine. Also this should probably be in the "how much is my car worth" thread.

Za**** & Xr250R
Re: How much is my 05 182 worth ?

Depend's on a few thing's ie condition, any mod's, have the belt's been done ???

mk5 fiesta zetec s
Re: ***How much is my car worth?***

anyone know how much my car would be worth 02 1.6 16v dynamique 70.000 miles just had cambelt changed and major service. pic below

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0076-1.jpg

White clique

Even with only 14k miles?

maybe, not certain. for an extra 1.5k over 7k you can get a 197. 14k is low miles, but there is a limit to the premium low mileage can attract, especially when there is a newer model available.

Cup packs?

White clique

there was a dealer one with cup and 26k miles sold for £5,800 and a 172 advertised with 22k miles for 6k

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

both cup packs

7k- never in a month of sundays im afraid- like someone has commented mileage V Price increase has it limitations-

I would get it up for sale now before the belts are due, up for 6750 & take 6300-6500 depending on how long you are prepared to wait-

I think at this point in time paying say £500 for the belts would not increase the residual by 500-

Even with 14k on the clock the car may not be in great condition- ( Not saying it isnt) but youd be surprised what 14k of unloved miles can do-

Best regards
Steve

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

Dealer just offered my £8100 on a PX for an Astra VXR

LOL - THe astra must be massivly overpriced then- the dealer isnt stupid-

even so that is a stunning offer- Good luck- I reakon they will put it up for 8k & then they have net pocketed full profit for the VXR-Especially if its brand new-

Steve

White clique

^ as above - if you've been offered that sort of money dont question him just do the deal!!

What age, price and mileage is the astra?

LOL! The dealer will be making money another way. A 182 isn't worth over £8k!!

I think cambelt is 5 years or 72k.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

thats overpriced IMO.

On pistonheads there is a brand new 09 for £15999, and 2x 7k milers for £14,999 07 plate.

Sitting thinking about it- lets say private he would only have got 6.5k which seems to be a rough consensus-
then thats the equiv of the VXR for 13.5k- which isnt to bad-

Steve

Clio 182

I'm not that fussed to be honest as the wife only goes back and forth to work in it.

Clio 182

does anyone think its worth shelling out 7k for a newer car when i could keep the 182 for a few more years????????

White clique

does anyone think its worth shelling out 7k for a newer car when i could keep the 182 for a few more years????????

I think the VXRs are great and you are going to get a lot more car, depends on why you are looking to do the swap, if you are just bored with the 182 or its no longer practical, then yes its worth the 7k. I just spent an extra 13k to upgrade recently!

172 CUP, Old skool Mini

Hey guys, Im looking to sell my clio now due to difficulties at work... its a ...

53plate 172 cup in mondial blue, FRSH, 63k miles, Tax untill 09.09, mot untill January.
Mods include: Stealth catback exhaust (still have original to go with it), K&N panel filter, Ported/polished throttle body, RSTuner remap, Leather and suede interior (as a extra as i still have the original cup interior), All badges painted yellow, bullets in mondial blue with yellow numbers, Engine cover in blue & yellow, callipers yellow wheels recently refurbed in anthercite with yellow badges,( 1 a little bit kerbed! Cant believe it, a day after i had them done!!!) with brand new 205/45/16 PZERO NERO'S.

Only bad points - Thumb grip is fecked, exhaust is a little loud for some peoples taste

What do you reckon?

Audi A6 Avant S-Line

Would you say this was ok?

Clio 1.5 dci (65) 3dr - 03 plate, 22000miles at £2000

MX-5 Sport

How much do people reckon my 182 is worth?
Both Cup packs, 44k, FSH and both belts changed, 2005/54 plate, Black Gold. VGC just two small dents on the boot but no damage to paint.

320d

I'm selling my car atm and want some advice.

2005 55 plate 1.2 16v Extreme 4
44K with FSH
Requires:
Front bumper spray
Dent removing from NS door (door slightly pushed in)
Rear bumper has a scuff
Few regular sratches and small dents.

Tax untill end of month. MOT untill October.

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
How much is my car worth?

Nobody seems to look at the stickied version so I thought I'd start this thread for myself (if thats okay mods:eek:)

2003 Renault Clio Billabong
1.5 DCI 80bhp
60,000miles
Service history to 40k (ish) miles and receipts until present
Black
9/10months tax and MOT

How much should i expect for trade in for..

Ultra Red 197
8600 Miles
Xenons
Climate Control
Auto Lights/Wipers
Elec Folding Door Mirrors

FSH

Registered Mid Sep 07

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

this is why my thread got locked then...

182 turbo lost compression on one cylinder due to burnt valves.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=415935

Was wanting £8.5k before when it was running mint.

I don't wish to sound rude, but has that car ever been running properly?? All you seem to post on here is what problems you're having with it.

I personally see no value in the car at all.

R35 GTR

4k is way too low i think. I guess it would cost about £500 to fix this car if you have time to do work yourself. I welcome everyones opinion as ultimately its only worth what one of you guys is willing to pay.

R35 GTR

I don't wish to sound rude, but has that car ever been running properly?? All you seem to post on here is what problems you're having with it.

I personally see no value in the car at all.

I dont remember posting on here about it recently? It is a turbo and I have had minimal trouble until now.

White clique

I'm on ebay looking at the closed auction list, so this is clio 182s that actually SOLD. Granted they dont have a turbo, but all were running motors..

05 RB cup - 34k miles 5.6k
54 BG with cup packs- 52k miles 5.2k
05 BG with cup packs- 82k miles 4.2k
04 BG no cup- 43k miles 4k
05 silver with cup packs- CAT D - 3.2k