ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

ph2 clio sport 172
Are you seriously selling yeah? I'd love the forged engine lol

No lol. I'd seen a mk1 I fancied and got bug for a VW again and just wanted to see what people thought mine would be worth. But keeping clio till spring/summer and getting suspension refresh done. Then going to have a think about it next mod will be itbs if I keep but I'm sweating about chucking more money at it lol. I'm from Yorkshire so the thought of losing most of money iv put into the car would keep me up at night lol!

Clio 182
So I am due out of the country for a year with work so I have decided I might sell my BlackGold 182.
Its an 04 plate - 72k miles
it needs two new front tires but I have them just need fitting but I'm the other side of the country atm
it also needs a new exhaust but again I have a new exhaust in the garrage for it just needs fitting.

It runs sound but hasn't been used much at all maybe 1000 miles over the last year and half. Body work is mint so is the interior. any one have an idea a rough cost?

or should I get the work done then sell it?

Arctic 182 FF
What about mine

55plate 182 full fat
90k full history, last serviced at 88k
Pretty standard apart from Alpine ICE
Belts due Feb 15

Car is in classifields at 2,995 but not had much interest. Not advertised it elsewhere though

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
What about mine

55plate 182 full fat
90k full history, last serviced at 88k
Pretty standard apart from Alpine ICE
Belts due Feb 15

Car is in classifields at 2,995 but not had much interest. Not advertised it elsewhere though

3K is all the money without an imminent £600 to spend IMO

Clio Sport xxx
How much is my silver 172 worth? I'm looking to sell at the end of the month after I get it MOT'd to start saving for the next project.

53 plate, 125K miles (mostly motorway), cup alloys, splitter, re-map, panel filter, cams, ported inlet manifold, BTB full exhaust, interchangeable de-cat pipe (cat will be fitted), eibach springs, uprated front brake pads and discs, braided lines, standard interior, 12 months MOT, 2-3 months tax, cam belt/dephaser, drive shaft and rear pads in the last 6 months, decent tyres all round, full service history and receipts for everything, owned from 36K miles in 2007 with 2 previous owners, never tracked or thrashed (front brakes must be 3 years old with plenty of life left!), very good condition and everything works - usual steering wheel wear! Drives perfectly.

Thanks

Sold for £1700 :)

Will be very sad to see it go but getting the asking price will make the pill the bit easier to swallow

Arctic 182
Hi guys, I've been looking about for a 182 recently, have PM'd a few on here for advice (thanks!) & I've found one which ticks all the right boxes. Arctic 182, 05 plate. 68k miles, 2118's, cooksports, scorpion exhaust, looks pretty clean in pics. CS owned at some point. He's got it up for £2950 but I reckon I could make an offer of around £2700 maybe. Yokos all round, service at 53k & cambelt, alternator & other belts at 63k & he says last proper service in June '13. All mot & service paperwork. I'm looking for a daily & have a maximum of 3k. Any thoughts please?! Cheers,
Chris.

Arctic 182
Can never understand why they take pictures so far away. Any mention of belts?

I asked him that & he said his son forgot to zoom! I'll copy/paste what he said in the email.

Chi, which one is that?

From email:
"The cam belt was done at 53k , it has just had an alternator & belts at 65k,
It was last serviced at 63k in June 13 ,we have all MOTs & bills / invoices,Recent set of Yokohama tyres all round.

Arctic 182
I had skimmed over that one & half kept it in mind. Only as I was being picky & wasn't really into another black car. It is a lot of car for the money though.

Arctic 182
I was going to edit previous post but...

I was also looking for slightly less miles as it will be a daily. Or should I not be too concerned about miles? Another factor is distance, I'll happily travel for the right one but I'm right in the arse end of Kent so quite far from most of the cars on here. Yeah I'll give Steve a go.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Out of curiosity.

Iceberg 172 02 plate
50,051 miles and runs very well.
4 previous owners, both keys present and an extra spare.
cup shocks + cooksport springs (about 5k on each)
cup Turinis - good condition with very light curbing on 1 or 2 alloys.
toyos on front - continental sports on rear. good tread all round.
recent pipercams (519 automotive fitted along with new belts dephaser was done only a few k before hand.- receipts present)
matched inlets - Ktec induction pipe and ramair filter
No wear to side bolsters on seats - steering wheel or thumb grips.

Full history - some stamped but with two services done by last owner (hand written in service record) has had an approved garage stamped service in the last 3000miles along with full top to bottom check over
Receipts for cam belt, aux belt and dephaser fitment present and correct + Lots of receipts for parts goodies and previous work carried out.

Last edited:
  Arctic 182
Id love to be able to stretch it but due to bank I've got a budget of £2700, maybe if I borrow some up to 3k at a big push!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I asked him that & he said his son forgot to zoom! I'll copy/paste what he said in the email.

Chi, which one is that?

From email:
"The cam belt was done at 53k , it has just had an alternator & belts at 65k,
It was last serviced at 63k in June 13 ,we have all MOTs & bills / invoices,Recent set of Yokohama tyres all round.

Stand closer to the car then, lol.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Could do with selling whats left of my clio in 1 go, would prefer someone to take the lot away.

Artic blue 182 shell on 100k.
Engine has dropped a valve/valves.

Just had fresh cambelt, dephaser etc about 500 mile before it happened.
Matched inlets,
ECU has been mapped by Paul at RS Tuning - Made 183.9 and over 160ft lbs of torque
Gearbox works fine, no crunches or whines. Has powerflex dog bone fitted and Phase 1 gear knob.

Its missing, wheels, front discs and pads, steering wheel, exhaust but still has 182 mani. Suspension gone, bonnet gone.

Interior is in excellent condition, as is bodywork.

Can replace any missing parts for people at trade price if they wanted stuff.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Black gold 182, clean straight car, good condition inside, cup spoiler pack no cup suspension, average miles say 80k (not sure what the car in q has done)

rattling dephaser so will need belts the lot

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
02 plate 172, 100k, due cambelt on time but dephaser is quiet, average bodywork, stacks of history, 4 brand new tyres (today) and grey 182 wheels. Apart from that standard.

Drives faultlessly.

Is that worth £1000 to sell?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
02 plate 172, 100k, due cambelt on time but dephaser is quiet, average bodywork, stacks of history, 4 brand new tyres (today) and grey 182 wheels. Apart from that standard.

Drives faultlessly.

Is that worth £1000 to sell?

id of thought so

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ive got to buy it as part of a bulk purchase. I plan on putting an MOT on it and punting it on to a member on here. I've got too much on to mess about with it.

It's going to owe me £800, plus collection, plus an MOT. If a member can benefit from a nice 172 for under a grand, I can get the space back and everyone's a winner.

(Hopefully)