ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much for a Clio Trophy

Clio Trophy

Well well well,

Clio Trophys are selling like Hot cakes and official figures look like there are only about 85 left!!!

I am keen to shell out my money for one but dont know where it is best placed??? Any ideas???

I have seen the Trophys on Autotrader for £13,295 but wondered if anyone had managed to negotiate a better deal and where i should buy from???

Time is running out.

Any help will be most appreciated.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

best option is to go to your local dealer they are dying to get the deals in by the end of the month so there figures look good.

Go in say you want a Trophy and play hard to get. Your in control if they wont budge go to another dealer.

I went to 4 differnet dealers before i purchased mine.

Clio Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by Lightning16v on 27 August 2005

best option is to go to your local dealer they are dying to get the deals in by the end of the month so there figures look good.

Go in say you want a Trophy and play hard to get. Your in control if they wont budge go to another dealer.

I went to 4 differnet dealers before i purchased mine.

What did you end up paying if you dont mind me asking???

Best i have found so far is £13,100 from a Dealer with 12 months Tax and 3 years AA. . . .

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

if you can get one at that price i would go for it I paid a little bit more than £13100 but have it on 0% fiance and they did a brilliant Part Ex.

Clio Trophy

27 August 2005

if you can get one at that price i would go for it I paid a little bit more than £13100 but have it on 0% fiance and they did a brilliant Part Ex.

Well i got offered a Bad part ex for my 1998 306 Gti-6 so i have ended up selling it Privately on ebay for a little under what i would have liked, but at least its done and dusted. . .

I would have loved 0% finance but the best i have been offered is 3.78% from that same dealer.

just ordered one today!!!! YAY OH YAY OH YAY cant wait!

Ive part exed my 40k mk1 172 cost me £8K to change

Arnold Clark are selling them for 12995 OTR

My branch was warrington but go on their website to find yours