ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How i want my Clio - Photoshop

So after about an hour on photoshop, ive really gone all out in trying to make it how i would like it next year, so these are the plans for next year when my insurance comes down and i can declare everything, im guessing my insurance will stay the same if i declare the stuff, no point in running the risk not declaring imo.

What are your opinions on it, its gonna stay pretty standard for the next year but gonna get it looking smart next year.

So the plans:
Bigger splitter
Front Fogs
Turinis
Dual optics
Lowered
Colour Coding

thedream.jpg

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Your photo shop skills amaze me!!

This might be a dumb question, but will adding foglights, colour coding and dual optics void your insurance ?

Surely your car could come with this as standard from Renault ?

Sam!

Thanks for the comments! Really appreciate them.

Your photo shop skills amaze me!!

This might be a dumb question, but will adding foglights, colour coding and dual optics void your insurance ?

Surely your car could come with this as standard from Renault ?

Sam!

I'm going to get in contact with them to see what extent i can go to, i mean i suppose its like for like on parts but im going see if i can get optional extras that could have been added. Such as the fogs, dual optics etc. Ultimately if they say no, i can only wait.

Audi A5
Probably get flamed for this but tbh honest I would just fit all your wish list parts now, its all ome and looks std. I really cant see you getting pulled for it.

205 GTI, Clio 182
Great photoshop and Clio looks great. I would suggest doing on with 2118's as well to see how it looks.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Except for lowering I can't see the harm insurance wise I can't see a problem with the oem mods.

Listerine & Poledo
You can probably get most of those mods under "external cosmetic changes", Elephant hit me for £50 for the stripes on Stripey, but then they've done the same for my grille and style bar on the 5