ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do

Clio RS 200
Just thought i'd say a quick hello.

Been lurking for a while, but thought i would put more effort in now being as im picking up my 200 in the morning :D

Cheers

Rob aka Jaxx

Heres a few pics with its travelling gear still on...

EXP_20100220_103.jpg

EXP_20100220_105.jpg

EXP_20100220_108.jpg

EXP_20100220_109.jpg

EXP_20100220_111.jpg

EXP_20100220_113.jpg

EXP_20100220_114.jpg

EXP_20100220_117.jpg

Clio RS 200
Very nice, why not the black front?

Welcome to CS mate.

Bit too much of a contrast for my liking. Really wanted Albi and much prefered with the Anthracite pack :)

Would have liked the wheels in the a similar colour but the Speedlines only come in black sadly, unlike the standard 5 spokes.

Thanks for the welcomes :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Bit too much of a contrast for my liking. Really wanted Albi and much prefered with the Anthracite pack :)

Would have liked the wheels in the a similar colour but the Speedlines only come in black sadly, unlike the standard 5 spokes.

Thanks for the welcomes :)

Good choice on the wheels, I think the speedlines look much better than the 5 spokes, if you have those done in anthracite too (to match the front) at some point you'll be onto a winner if you ask me.

Clio RS 200
Good choice on the wheels, I think the speedlines look much better than the 5 spokes, if you have those done in anthracite too (to match the front) at some point you'll be onto a winner if you ask me.

Indeed they do. I would like to re-do them in perhaps the same colour code as the bumper.

But i wont rush into it, will wait till i inevitably clatter them into a kerb stone :D then when refurb is required ill do them. :)

Twingo & Clio TCE
One of the best 200's i have seen yet lovely colour and do actually in this case prefer the anthracite pack on it ;), do you mind me asking how much it cost with the recaros and cup spoiler on?

Clio Sport Trophy Edition
Congratulations for this car !! In Mexico i cant see this version but is excellent to see in this forum Welcome !!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Welcome, Nice 200, not to sure on the Anthracite pack though, especially when youve specced black Speedlines.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's nice I just think a black front end would have finished it right off.

Albi is my favourite colour on the 197 also.

Clio RS 200
rob,

did you have grey yaris years back? and a member on TOC?

Yeah thats me! Your user name rings a bell.

Welcome, Nice 200, not to sure on the Anthracite pack though, especially when youve specced black Speedlines.

Well i wanted Speedlines and i wanted the Anthracite pack, sadly Speedlines only available in black and white, as i would have liked them in the colour of the standard wheels. But hey-ho.

I have it now, and the colour scheme looks loads better in the flesh. Most pictures make it look a bit of an "awkward" combination.

And thanks to everyone for the welcomes and replys.