ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hood Scoops

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Don't listen to the haterz mate do what you want. Try it out.

Personally I would do it. Don't listen to anyone telling you not to do what you've got your heart set on. I would have done it by now but with insurance coming up I can't afford it. Just make sure it's not a massive scoop, but that's my opinion. Subtle is the way.

Ph2 172
True, I wanted to make some small mods, and this seemed simple enough. But after driving my sister to school on country roads I may hold back for a bit ;)

Yep, good call. Country roads are terrible for scoops, Subaru owners have to stick to motorways and definitely avoid rally stages.

Renault Clio 1.2L
could put one on each door........

That's a EPIC IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just that the V6 is one cool car :)

Yep, good call. Country roads are terrible for scoops, Subaru owners have to stick to motorways and definitely avoid rally stages.

That's what I thought, as my Dad's working late and my Mum's ill I don't want to risk it :(
I would still put them on but scrapping the hedges with my wing mirror at 70mph I wouldn't trust myself :D Got 40[SUP]o[/SUP] of roll though

Maybe another time :approve: As it could be pretty cool

atabemy2.jpg

OP your too slow, someone beat you to it. Or you could go 1up and get a bigger rascal scoop or even twin scoops

Renault Clio 1.2L
Shoulda been quicker of the mark hee hee ;)

Don't look all bad :) But at that size I would want it on the roof

E46 M3, Clio 182
Why don’t you go American muscle style and put the scoop facing backward. I recon it would look siiik blaaad. p.s You could photoshop it just to double check! ;)