ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help! Fan stuck on full blast in my clio 172 2002

Black Sheep
Today the fan went full blast even though i never had it full blast. I cannot turn the fan down but temprature and the other vents still work. Even when i turn the key slightly it is on only stops when i remove the fuse and even stays on when i remove the fuse for the air con controls so they are totally dead and it is still going full blast. I disconnected the battery for three hours and it was still on Tried the odometer rest but i am not completley sure how to do it on 172. I had the heater resister pack out and gave the connections a blow ect but still nothing, does this not control the temp rather than the speed of the fan?

Black Sheep
Yeah been reading of your problems on the other threads. 120 from renault not what i want to do but will just have to i think. If only it was summer and the fuse would just be coming out but need them at the moment, french crap at its best, was wondering the other day how i had just had three months with no electrical problems. As my old clio had a mind of its own would even rev its self up to three thousand revs and just sit there lol.