ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hawx 2

anyone played a game similar to this?

might buy it when its released, never had a game of its type before

FN2 Type R GT
hawx 1 was terrible.... rented it out and took it back within the hour to swap with something else, 2 could be better...but i dont hold out much hope

ok i just pre ordered fifa 11 but i fancy something totally different and was thinking of changing my order

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
hawx 1 was terrible.... rented it out and took it back within the hour to swap with something else, 2 could be better...but i dont hold out much hope

I actually liked the first game. It was a great no-brainer of a combat sim - pretty much like a modern-day Afterburner with a little bit of a story to it. That and maybe a little bit of Strike Commander thrown in.

D.

Honda civic ep2 05
Bought the 1st one played it maybe 5 times max hate it. On another note bought ace combat 6 from xtra vision pre-owned for £5 last week and love it :)