ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

has anyone ever sold their clio....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
and missed it so much that they bought it back?

Or is that just too sad & pathetic?

*sings in a sad voice* I looooooooved my cliooooooooooo

Mk4 .:R32
gotta admit taylor, your ph1 did look much better than the ph2 you have now. give in a couple of months and it will be looking better though! my ph2 looked sh*t when I first got it compared to now.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
It happened to me lol-I bought my Xr2 fiesta back3 years after I sold it :rasp:

My mum did this with her 2CV, about 10yrs ago+, she even paid more for it the second time round! :banghead:

E46 M3, x2 GTT, RS250
My five turbo got stolen over a year ago now and im still not over it. Best car i ever owned when it ran well.

Hyundai i40
i had a yellow 106 gti which i miss and wud buy it back again if the fella that has it now hadnt messed with it......looked ace standard!

LY182/NHB CTR
Yes I sold me :( and yes I miss her..

However I talked the better half into buying a Trophy and now I have the best of both worlds :)

After selling my 182 for a V6 I thought I wouldn't miss the 182, but I did miss it even when I had the V6 :eek: I think it was because it was my first ever brand new car. Plus I missed having Racing Blue in my life :eek:

But all that said, I wouldn't buy another 182 because I'll only compare it to my old one and it wouldn't feel right.

I normally keep my cars for about 18 months but ive had my 172 cup from new and cant bring myself to sell it. 52k & 3 1/2 years of driving pleasure :)

Every week i look through pistonheads at other motors upto 12k ish (elises, vx220s, vr6's, newish turbo hatches etc) but nothing seems worth the extra cash to me.

DC5 ownership is the only car that has nearly made me sell up!

LY V6 with Recaros
After selling my 182 for a V6 I thought I wouldn't miss the 182, but I did miss it even when I had the V6 :eek: I think it was because it was my first ever brand new car. Plus I missed having Racing Blue in my life :eek:

But all that said, I wouldn't buy another 182 because I'll only compare it to my old one and it wouldn't feel right.

I so agree with all that, I know that's how I'll feel when I get a new car, even if the next car is amazing! Any other 182 that I got after wouldn't be the same as my lil rb that I've had from new :eek:

Lots of Alfas
As much as it sounds stupid I miss mine a lot, I even take detours through Milton Keynes on my travels incase i see it.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
my bird talked me into selling her my old dynamique so sold it to her for £800 and she dumped me........ cheers hen

i miss that car A LOT! and would take it back anyday

Octavia VRS
used to, loved that ph1 but now love something Jap...which I'll be selling in spring...noooooooooooooooooo

Clio's
Im thinking about selling mine to get a diesel but everytime i look at it i dont want to sell it cos i know that its my car! its my first car aswell and ive put so much work into it :(

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
^
I cant remember that. What was so special about it? Surely the new ones better you big gay?

A4 Avant & A3
I'm driving my cup to a garage today & driving home in a golf :-( i know i'll miss my clio....
but hey..
got a little baby boy that needs more space now.
Who knows, might get another one, one day.

Hopefully the golf brake discs & steering wheel aren't made of cream cheese..like the clio then i'll be alright :)

I so agree with all that, I know that's how I'll feel when I get a new car, even if the next car is amazing! Any other 182 that I got after wouldn't be the same as my lil rb that I've had from new :eek:

Glad to hear someone knows where I'm coming from :)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
no more norris spots then.......lol

with regards to the thread, i would deffo buy my valver back now if it wasn't in the shape of a pancake, was minty and i would hybrid or 17poo it, wish i never sold it and got the ph1,

the 172 is generating more rattles than the valver did and is more costly to keep uptogether and running.

Having seen my V6 since selling it was a little weird, but there was no real feeling.... Maybe because I didn't really have it that long? I'm glad I haven't seen my 182 since I sold it.