ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hamsterly Forrest 3rd June

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'll be there, me and my mate are going to fetch a bike each for a bit of a trek around the forest

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
oops sorry didnt realise you were waiting for me :eek: Ended up having a right fart on with my debit card so couldnt pay for my fuel :( anyway I made it, shame I never got to speak to either of you two

Cheers for turning up folks, shame about the weather though.

I'll sort my pics out shortly.

Here's a video we made on the way home.

[video=youtube_share;1qWpNhMYR8I]http://youtu.be/1qWpNhMYR8I[/video]

172 turbo 'cup'
Great video mate. It was a good run out and that gazebo came in very handy! Next time we just need some good weather.

172 turbo 'cup'
Boost FTW! Thanks for the comments. I can't believe the sun has turned up now tho. £5 to stand in the woods is a bit steep, lol.

RB 200
Aye it was a canny day... Our 200 sounded good there at the end of your video! Haha
icecream was lush ... And we want boost too! Haha looks fun! your cars awesome mate, flys! Took us at some speed!

172 turbo 'cup'
You's should all get boost it would be great fun, good pic's.

we should have a drive up to seahouse's or berwick along the coastal route theres a nice ice cream shop near seahouse's aswell.