ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIOSPORT SATURDAY ** please read **

RB 200
Evening all ... as you all know .. the 30th july will be CLIOSPORT's first independent car show!
and I reckon the NE should get a fair few numbers down there to show off our cars and of course have a right good laugh

(FAO Stu & Nick doubt Rachel will still be ginger by then .. so we'll have to find something else to pinpoint the days entertainment on haha.. unless that weird gay flipflop man follows us down)

if we follow this route

then we should get there in about 3 and a half hours .. thats if we ''preserve petrol'' ...lets see whos in a fun mood ...

I reckon we should plan to head down the friday afternoon, have a decent friday night in the area ... then pitch up for the night .. wether its camping or hotels, its up to yourselves but i've found these as possible options :

Hotel

Camping

I'm up for camping, I reckon it would be a canny laugh .. but whoever wants to do what, i suppose its easy going ...

we will meet at team valley services at 10:00am * for the furthest north
then head to durham services. for 10:30
then to scotch corner to meet with the rest about 11:00*

if we take a stop around the nottingham area? for lunch or a quick drink then continue down to warwick

if we leave around 10-11AM on the friday, we can get sorted, checked in and everything in time to enjoy the night ( If your able to have to friday off, perfect, if not let me know and we can arrange to meet you fellas there or whatever's easier for you lot)

then I call for a second night of camping and head back on the sunday... but thats up to yourselves.

ANY INPUT WOULD BE WELCOME!! so please tell me your ideas..

oh and please stick down if your attending .. and let me know if your camping so i can inform the site.

cheers, James.

1) James1470 ( camping )
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
1) James1470 ( camping )
2) 172-Stu (I'll camp)
3) Geddes (Hotel or Camping)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

I'll sort out at work to have the Friday off as Holiday. Going back on Sunday is better for me. too much of a rush and be tired if go back home on the Sat

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Geddes i'll have my hotel booked tomorrow for Milton Keynes. :)