ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North East Annual BBQ - Sunday 14 July - Hamsterly Forrest

RB 200
North East Annual BBQ
Hamsterly Forrest
14-07-2013

The past two years a few of us have had a drive across to Hamsterly Forrest for a BBQ and some good laughs, although last year, it rained, the year before it was boiling! and we had a brilliant time. so grab some disposable BBQ's and a load of food and we'll make a day of it!

If everyone could meet at durham services for 10:00 so we can leave at 10:30 and get ourselves a decent spot! If you've been before you'll know theres a fair few bigger spots with tables in etc - if we get in fast, we'll get one of those.

thats it really, Meet at durham services, to head to hamsterly for a BBQ ...

Obviously the more the merrier, and I wont be saying you MUST have a clio to attend!

So stick your name on the list if your attending

​1) James.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
1) james
2) Andy
3) wilky
4) Blackgold

I'm up for some food poisoning :D

Well, sounds pretty fun if I dont get called into work, wont know until much closer the day for definate, but will come if I can, will need to try to keep up in my little 1.2 lol.

1) james
2) Andy

3) wilky
4) Blackgold
5) Craig
6) Jon
7) Stu
8) u1bd2005 (Daniel) - depending on whether I get called into work.

RB 200
1) james
2) Andy
3) wilky
4) Blackgold
5) Craig
6) Jon
7) Stu
9) Nik
10) Anth
​11) Jake

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
1) james
2) Andy
3) wilky
4) Blackgold
5) Craig
6) Jon
7) Stu
9) Nik
10) Anth ​
11) Jake
​12) gudger12345 (David)

RB 200
1) james 2) Andy
3) wilky
4) Blackgold
5) Craig
6) Jon
7) Stu
9) Nik
10) Anth ​
11) Jake
​12) gudger12345 (David)
13) mike robbo

172, Tiguan
I might pop along to this for an hour or two. We went yesterday with the little one and it's a great place.

I'm not sure the silver car will get over the speed humps though!

BG V6, LY 182
Like a kid at xmas waiting for it!
I think i'm at work till 3 sunday, but if anyone is out after that i will pop along defo!

BG V6, LY 182
We shall see, 3's not too late so plenty time to play after.
Picking it up tonight, all be it the money transfers tonight!

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Clio is off the road atm unfortunately, might pop over in the nova for a bit though. How bad are these speed bumps? Lol.

RB 200
Pi$$ take banks. Funds still aren't clear. Gunna be tomorrow at this rate :(

takes the piss, nothing worse, I was sitting at our showroom waiting for my 200 to arrive on the trailer from 8:00 the day I got it, it didn't turn up til 2, and I must have annoyed everyone in our sales dept with my excitement haha

BG V6, LY 182
takes the piss, nothing worse, I was sitting at our showroom waiting for my 200 to arrive on the trailer from 8:00 the day I got it, it didn't turn up til 2, and I must have annoyed everyone in our sales dept with my excitement haha

I was gunna transfer it at 11 this morning. But I needed a bloody card reader thing to input a code. So didn't do it till 4 after work.
Rang them, and it can be any time up until close of play tomorrow.

Well, as I thought, I've been called into work, so I wont be able to make it to this, shame was looking forward to attending my first meet.

Expecting a busy day in the shop where I work though, so hopefully the weather stays nice and I may keep getting extra hours.

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
Think ill have a look out for a bit can some 1 add me on the list, dose any1 need any diagnostics on there cars?