ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North East Annual BBQ - Sunday 14 July - Hamsterly Forrest

BG V6, LY 182
Foooooooooooooook me! What an experience! Unbelievable car!
Need to get used to the speed bumps, first one and scrapped a little. Needs heightening, first job. Other than that, I can't stop smiling!

RB 200
Foooooooooooooook me! What an experience! Unbelievable car!
Need to get used to the speed bumps, first one and scrapped a little. Needs heightening, first job. Other than that, I can't stop smiling!

Been waiting for this! Haha. Chuffed for you matey! Look forward to seeing it Sunday!

RB 200
Im at work till 3 so i'll come find yous after, i'll give Jon a shout when i'm done.
Going to hate being at work and that sat on drive :(

could always let me play with it for a while? :p.. I'll look forward to seeing it mate!

also - as it says in the OP - Fetch some food and disposible BBQ's .. sorry I forgot to mention you'll need a few quid to get in!

BG V6, LY 182
could always let me play with it for a while? :p.. I'll look forward to seeing it mate!

also - as it says in the OP - Fetch some food and disposible BBQ's .. sorry I forgot to mention you'll need a few quid to get in!

HA! I just hope i can get out now, promised the gf id take her out as im working away next week. so we will see.

RB 200
:p I'm sure she'll understand the importance of playing in the V6 .. also, tell her its my birthday :p .. it actually is! (BBQ was meant to be a month ago but these lot where busy for weeks! b*&^ards :p) so it may work ? haha ..

BG V6, LY 182
:p I'm sure she'll understand the importance of playing in the V6 .. also, tell her its my birthday :p .. it actually is! (BBQ was meant to be a month ago but these lot where busy for weeks! b*&^ards :p) so it may work ? haha ..

Good excuse, see what i can do.

Finished work, that can only mean one thing now :D

RB 200
lol forgot about stu's camo! :clap:

I need to wash my car :/ cant be bothered, And fit my HID's .. can't be bothered :/

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
What is the postcode for hamsterley forest as I will be getting there after 12 if people will still be there??

BG V6, LY 182
Jesus, never go out get in at half 4 after saying yes to go in work for 730, it's bad, very bad.
we'll see about today if I turn up. Not looking good though.

RB 200
Jesus, never go out get in at half 4 after saying yes to go in work for 730, it's bad, very bad. we'll see about today if I turn up. Not looking good though.

haha ... I had to stop getting my dad to pick me up from party's on our way to work when he bacame my boss :(