ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GW Clio 200

F56 MINI Cooper S
So after persuading my parents to look into getting a 200 rather than a new hatch STi, today saw us take a trip down to Renault in Basingstoke to view a GW 200. After a quick look over, we knew how much of a minter it was. So a quick drive later and the paperwork was signed and the deal was done. Awesome car, totally mint condition. Seats are just amazing!

Spec: GW, Recaros, Cup chassis, Speedlines.

Couple of pics that I took on my phone. Pick it up next Saturday.

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

Cheers.

Jordi.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Thats a fantastic spec, got climate too!

Shame about you really, as your parents seem quite switched on.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Yeah they are nice not too dark. Looked at an Albi with tints all round, wasnt keen as they were dark on the fronts!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
So after a while of being Clio-less, you've filled your drive with 2 RenaultSport's in this short space of time. Nice, my parent's drive Volvo's :dapprove:

F56 MINI Cooper S
So after a while of being Clio-less, you've filled your drive with 2 RenaultSport's in this short space of time. Nice, my parent's drive Volvo's :dapprove:

Yeah I know lol. Two Renaultsports on the drive now :)

F56 MINI Cooper S
£220 for tints, £970 Recaros, £400 cup chassis, not sure on the price of speedlines, but got to be couple of hundred.

What else did you spec on your one? Did you buy a spoiler?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice :D

Stupid question here...the tints...is it just the rear side windows or do they do the back window also?

Never thought i'd say it's but I'm considering getting mine done.

Lee

BMW M2C
:approve:
£220 for the tints.

I added £2,450 worth of options to mine, so yours is a bargain. :eek:

Just stuck mine in the configurator. All boxes ticked except parking sensors, leather and carbon pack. £3,630.00 worth of options. The roof was £420.

Rear side and back Mark.

Good looking car that.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
£220 for tints, £970 Recaros, £400 cup chassis, not sure on the price of speedlines, but got to be couple of hundred.

What else did you spec on your one? Did you buy a spoiler?

Carbon dash, RS Monitor, projector lights, Bluetooth, GT Spoiler on top of what yours has. Same as Lee's basically, just without the black roof option or paint option. Ultra Red is free.

Looks nice :D

Stupid question here...the tints...is it just the rear side windows or do they do the back window also?

Never thought i'd say it's but I'm considering getting mine done.

Both sides and rear mate, yeah.

:approve:

Just stuck mine in the configurator. All boxes ticked except parking sensors, leather and carbon pack. £3,630.00 worth of options. The roof was £420.

Rear side and back Mark.

Good looking car that.

No point in being shy with the options eh mate? :eek:

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
I think I need a 200

this looks lovely

eeerrrrrrr what deals are on at the mo?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
James?

Nope. Dan Keir at Warrington. He's the Renaultsport chap there... Really knows his stuff and has owned loads himself. Refreshing. Lol

GTD, Lupo
Yeah mate James Metcalfe, top bloke.

Yeah he is a good bloke. Sold me my 200 and always has a chat when even im taking my car back because its broken :cool:

Did you have a look at the other GW 200 they have there? I think one of the sales staff had it as a company car but dont think it had cup suspension.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Yeah he is a good bloke. Sold me my 200 and always has a chat when even im taking my car back because its broken :cool:

Did you have a look at the other GW 200 they have there? I think one of the sales staff had it as a company car but dont think it had cup suspension.

There was also a GW200 with anthracite pack on, no speedlines or recaros, and more mileage so opted for this beauty instead

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It's screaming out for a spoiler. Looking nice though.

Great choice of colour.

Clio Sport 182
Im looking at buying one this month too, it says in the brochure 0-62 in 6.9secs. My 182 does it quicker than that sure thats not right?