ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I've got a 70Mb connection! I was stuck in a loading loop for some reason so had to go back to dashboard. Will try joining the other crew later, CS Elite still f**ks up my character. My girlfriend was fed up with me being the mute online as well so she gave me my Turtle Beaches early, which were supposed to be for Christmas. I literally got them set up when you all got off.

View attachment 106656

Nice gift!!

We need more chit chat from you badspot!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I've made a race, pretty fast around LSC to Mors mutual area with a couple of jumps. It needs more work though, it's more difficult than you imagine fine tuning it so you see all the checkpoints and stuff. I'd like to make a deathmatch but I know it will take ages putting in things to hide behind, not making it too easy etc.

Last edited:

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I've made a race, pretty fast around LSC to Mors mutual area with a couple of jumps. It needs more work though, it's more difficult than you imagine fine tuning it so you see all the checkpoints and stuff. I'd like to make a deathmatch but I know it will take ages putting in things to hide behind, not making it too easy etc.

Climate Change is the one and only race you need to play. ;)

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I've made one around the swamps outside of the military base.
I'll be on tonight again if anyones on?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I've just added you as a friend. Impreza Fan is my GT, accept me and I'll send an invite to the session.

1.7 cdti
Don't think there is many on here that use PS3 for GTA. Will be heading on later if anyone fancies another session?
I've fine tuned the Swamp Monster and created another race aswell.
Off road definitely beats on road.
@coolspot007007 @Corby G @decco @Tunst @Blacky950 @cadab @Nick172Cup @Bonxy
haha I saw you were making an other course earlier , I couldn't join the party because my eldest was skydiving with no parachute and in a party with his mate

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
My new one is a motocross style track at the construction site place.
That's fair enough mate. Be on later because it's obvious we don't have a life?

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
if anyone wants to add me on karlos mendos im properly getting back into my 360 untill i get bf4 for the xbox one so will be around for a while tomrrow night

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I've just created a very quick version of the Hunger Games that we played the other week. It's s**t that you can't turn off blips though. Not that it should matter too much when the only weapon is a knife.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Holy f**k! Someone just claimed a $107mil bounty and sent it all to me. Result!!!

And now someone has sent me 50mil. I love this lobby!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Bonxy you are a legend! I love my tank! Just wish we could find a way to share the money out so we can all rock with tanks.