ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Thought it might be a good idea to have a separate thread for this. Somewhere that you can all put your usernames/gang information in and potentially arranging sessions with each other online.

i know I'd rather play with people from here than ransoms all over the interweb.

im JaffmanRS on ps3, not sure if you can get a cross platform game (I believe you can)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Cross platform is impossible.

I'm Bonxy on Xbox.

I can not wait for this.

Is there any idea on what time this is released??

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
I'm interested for ps3, donkey_glove is the username. Il add a few people when online comes available.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Captain_Crowe on the ps3.
Already joined SWET

Can't wait to get on this. Hopefully they will have prepared the servers for the amount of people who will be trying to access it today.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
hughesy29 - PS3

No idea when I'll be on. Will probably wait until I've finished redoing the single player lol.

BG Clio 182
Good luck trying to get online i think the whole service will go into meltdown lol!!! Can't wait either way!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Good luck trying to get online i think the whole service will go into meltdown lol!!! Can't wait either way!
Pretty much this.

ive created my character, and had a few games, but now it's meltdown time with the us waking up.

I am wearing a grey crew t-shirt with a small emblem on the chest.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I have a feeling we might be seeing this a lot......

unable to load saved data for Character 1, the Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable right now. Please try again later

f**king cloud

Evo 5 RS
Considering they were having issues with snapamatic or whatever it was called, it's no surprise this is going to have some load balancing problems. I probably won't be on for awhile anyway. Only 50% through the main story.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Boss

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 150