ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

come on people, how many million people are trying to get on this now? A lot.

Give it a while and it'll be fine.

BG Clio 182
come on people, how many million people are trying to get on this now? A lot.

Give it a while and it'll be fine.

Exactly i havent logged into it knew this would happen, there was bound to be teething problems.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Anyone else getting a "online saved data for character 1 has been corrupted" error? It was working fine but when I came out and tried to go back in I keep getting this error.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Add me on ps3 peeps - pulsator2k7

and feel free to join my mates crew on rockstar social club "Crazy Mad Hatters"

If you're are a member of a crew (ie the CS one) you don't need to bother adding individual players do you??

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think they are just trialing it at the moment. Temporary character?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
It's a bit of a joke really! They must have known this was going to happen so where's the contingency plan?

Its not like they're skint! 600m in profit in the first week should be plenty to make sure the servers are up to the task on online release day

It's a bit of a joke really! They must have known this was going to happen so where's the contingency plan?

Its not like they're skint! 600m in profit in the first week should be plenty to make sure the servers are up to the task on online release day

It happens for every major online release, no surprise imo. (Mainly for PC stuff)

Stop getting your knickers a twist! This was always going to happen!

It it will be well supported, it's just the most popular game on the planet (?) and everybody's trying to get on it now. The same happened with the iFruit app when the game launched a couple of weeks back.

Chill - it'll be fine before long...

Shouldn't really though? Such a big worldwide game should be well supported.

As I say, happens to most big game releases, particularly MMO's in the PC market.

I'm not sure of any PC MMO that was hugely successful, that didn't have a piss poor launch.

While I agree, I'm too used to it happening now so kinda just expect it =D

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I knew it was gonna happen. Doesn't stop me getting my bickers in a twist though ;)

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
On my first profile (pre corruption) I was just thrown into the online game with some cash, no access to jobs. When I've overwritten my character I get a walkthrough and jobs are available but it's freezing when I get to the jobs. On the plus side I'm back up to level 4 after the walkthrough jobs.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Always happens yes, but surely they should work out how many copies were sold, and build the capacity to have all those people on it at once? No?

AK

M240i
I can get to the create a character part, not tried to go further than that as I'm hungry :eek:.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Made a character, now in game with a "launching session" spinny round icon at the bottom.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeah, mine did that for a while then Timed out. Lost the Character I think.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I've resorted in restarting the game, I'll stick to single player for a while longer me thinks.