ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
My character is glitched :mad: Can't join online games, just times out. Started off in my garage, doors wouldn't open. Now it just times out when going online. Am reinstalling disc one and have deleted updates, so far, with no effect. If an update doesn't fix it I'm selling it, not getting to level 65+ for the 3rd f**king time.

Nightmare.

You should try logging in on another machine and message rockstar support.

You may have some restrictions on your account still.

Twingo Dynamique
I may actually come on tonight... i've been fairly quiet in here!! haha... i havent really played online much so got a pretty low level and crap weapons..!! :S :L

i'm PowderMonkey540

Last edited:
  1.7 cdti
Sorry lads my xbox froze mid race . Stop moaning corby , im sure that cadab will agree that the rally race was amazing lol

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Ah must be a forum full of 12 year olds. My bad...

Calm down. Its only a bit of banter.

A lot of the folk in here are on Xbox mate.

Add your PSN ID to your profile here 'http://www.cliosport.net/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile' so people can add you.

1.7 cdti
Calm down. Its only a bit of banter.

A lot of the folk in here are on Xbox mate.

Add your PSN ID to your profile here 'http://www.cliosport.net/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile' so people can add you.
If the s26 is a postcode the anger issue could be down to all the " family loving" going off in the area

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I've only just got back from Newcastle so won't be on tonight. Won't be on any night this week either as I'm on late shift.
Looks like I'm going to miss the death bus this week.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Just your casual Cliosport meet at Burger Shot. ;)

0_0.jpg