ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

1.8 Civic EX
Heists avaialble from tomorrow.

Reading up online it seems these are going to be quite the challenge with communication and timing amung players being key.

Someone with a high end apartment sets up the heist, pays for for all the equipment needed and assigns jobs to the rest of the team (driver, hacking, gunman etc). Said person is also able to assign the split of the take between team members.

Some jobs require two members to carry out an action at the exact same time, such as flipping two different switches etc. So basically unless you are playing with people you know/trust it's all going to go to s**t lol

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I have been doing some of the heists this morning. Well, the first 2 player heist that you can do. Took about an hour and a half. Got well over 300k for doing it. Pretty good actually.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Does the preparation etc take place in free roam or is it like being in a private lobby?

1.8 Civic EX
Not sure I'm going to get on with these Heists.
Puchased a high end apartment so I can host the heist rather than just joining someone elses.
Started the first one, some random joined me, I drove all the way to the bank, then all the way back to Lesters warehouse to pick up Paige and the fucker left the game. Heist Failed. Great.

1.7 cdti
Not sure I'm going to get on with these Heists.
Puchased a high end apartment so I can host the heist rather than just joining someone elses.
Started the first one, some random joined me, I drove all the way to the bank, then all the way back to Lesters warehouse to pick up Paige and the fucker left the game. Heist Failed. Great.
If your on 360 add me "BaboonsBumface " iv not got many mates playing it anymore and fancy a go at the heists

Ciio 200
Can't get this to work at the moment. Every time I join a hiest, I always end up getting dumped in somebody's apartment.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Took me ages to complete my first heist as my team were retards then it crashed. Awesome!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Took me ages to complete my first heist as my team were retards then it crashed. Awesome!
Try completing one with a crew from bad sports! One guy let us get right to the end, which took a good while, and then just kept killing himself so we couldn't complete it. It's hard enough getting a group of 4 together in there, never mind finishing it.

Reactions: Sam

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Try completing one with a crew from bad sports! One guy let us get right to the end, which took a good while, and then just kept killing himself so we couldn't complete it. It's hard enough getting a group of 4 together in there, never mind finishing it.
Its hard enough doing them with a crew. Ha

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
a6879a2a926b552ae1a37c6487bbe94b.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's an utter ballache! !! I've done a couple but 99% of the time no one wants to.

Need some "Awwww Friends!" to help me and my buddy do some heists on Xbox one! Or even help you lot out.

Absolute ball ache trying to get 4 people when it's just us two nerds sitting in a lobby waiting for greedy level 8s to come in saying they "want more money" ... Then they rage quit after failing within the first 5 mins -.-

Me and my mate are a little over Lvl 100, I'm sporting a nerdtastic 2.41 K/D ratio so we know what we're doing cus no lifes.

My GT is;

sparklesTHEp0ny

The 0 is a zero!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I've completed all 5 heists, one after another from my apartment. I'm supposed to get some sort of £100,000 bonus for doing this but I haven't done. f*****s.

I'm pretty gutted that there were only 5 though. There definitely should have been more.