ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I spent 3 hours blowing eveyone up in a lobby on wednesday... Pissed a few folk off.. But i now have £12k to my name...

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
We need a session one night this weekend if any one is interested? Obviously not you though BadSport.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I didn't quite make the 15 days in bad sports, yep, in for a month now. It's the fault of other bad sports I'm stuck in there with, bad influence :eek:. honest

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Went on the other day for 5 mins. I walked downstairs into my garage and the buzzer went so I walked out, got shot in the face. Hadn't been on the game for 30 seconds.

I spent the next 5 minutes dying regularly as about 5 people decided to target everyone spawning nearby.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Sunday nights always seemed the best nights for it. I might make an appearance online Thursday if I get a chance.

anyone know when or if this will be playable on ps4? sold my ps3 back in november thinking when i get my ps4 i can still play it

Has anyone discovered an easy way to make money quickly?

Coveted x16 playlist:

It just runs the coveted mission 16 times, you make 18k on each run on hard. Its abit tedious but isnt too slow if you get in a group of 4 people.

I do it for half hour or so when i want some cash to mess about with.

I'll try and find the link out for you now

EDIT:

Found it. Log into social club, then click this link, click the x16 playlist, then 'add to bookmark' (or similar)

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/visionzog/games/gtav/playlists/

When you go onto GTA online, i think its start>online>playlists>bookmarked> then select the playlist, and jobs a guddn'

Last edited:

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone still playing this?
I didn't play much when it first came online but I've got back into it recently. Only level 39 (nearly 40), but if anyone's on, give me a shout.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Anyone still playing this?
I didn't play much when it first came online but I've got back into it recently. Only level 39 (nearly 40), but if anyone's on, give me a shout.
I know a few of the Xbox 360 CS group have moved into the Xbox One now. We used to have some really good sessions, which hopefully will happen again when it's relaunched.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
A month today for next gen release! I might take the day off as Far Cry 4 is out the same day. Sold my 360 in July so it seems like I've been waiting an eternity.

FF Clio 182
I still play it but after the recent update I am less inclined to. Now every time you destroy someone's car, irrespective if they are in it or not, you are still charged. With this cost to factor in, along with guns, ammo, cars and mods, you are forced to pay Microsoft for more money to play the game at its full potential. Hence why I don't really play it anymore ...

1.7 cdti
Tbf when I go on ill earn money on jobs then blow it all on battles in the lobby cos it's crap and boring now and the only thing to do on there !!

FF Clio 182
Anybody still playing this on the 360 ? Getting bored in lobbies on my own .
I did but I don't play it that much anymore. Since they changed it so you get charged for killing people in their cars I stopped as its just means it cost so much to play

Listerine & Poledo
How the hell can Rockstar make a game with so many almost-cars (not-quite-R8/Skylines/Aston etc) but nothing to make an MX5 out of.
I guess I could Crystal-blue a Banshee :(

1.7 cdti
I did but I don't play it that much anymore. Since they changed it so you get charged for killing people in their cars I stopped as its just means it cost so much to play
just get more hardcore weaponry and don't blow up people's cars or be totally skint and don't get charged anyway haha