ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

172//Crap Micra//Bus
They must be gettin some serious grief from Sony. There making them look bloody stupid tbh.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
jay you need a slap for saying it wont be as good as grid, grids an arcade game.

That does look quite good actually. Far more 'speed realistic' than the clips of Forza that I've seen. Those look like some mad, speeded-up Benny Hill video.

Does it handle as well as GTR2/GTR Evo, though? :)

D.

I was going to say it looks far too slow, almost like my gran has been let loose on the track!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea i get ya, i hope it does and hope you can turn off the apparent crap looking damage

OOOPS :eek:
gt5prologuegm5.jpg

Kettle, how about a kenwood food mixer? as judging by the sound thats what this fezza is hiding in the engine bay, nice pit crew animation though.

[GT]56838[/GT]

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I'm gonna blame that crap noise on a shitty cam, nice to see lambo's for a change though... Nice NASCAR pit crew too, lol!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I actually feel a bit sorry for the PS3 owners. It's almost like Groundhog Day, with each passing day feeling like the 24th December. Again. And again.

I'm still baffled in a lot of ways why Prologue was actually released? It seems to have drawn more criticism and questions than if they had just focused on releasing GT5 itself.

I liked it on the PS3 that I borrowed, but I must have only put in about 2 hours, tops - then switched off. On the other hand, I remember the original GTR when released frustrated the hell out of me as I continually crashed. But the more effort I put in to it, the more it 'rewarded' you for braking well, cornering correctly and striving with each lap to get closer and closer to the correct line.

Once I'd got accustomed to the eye candy on the screen, Prologue just started to feel really shallow - almost like I'd been cheated of a decent driving game. Now that could have a lot to do with using a shitty PS controller and not a wheel & pedal combo..... but somehow I doubt it.

I'd love to be wrong. To have a bash of GT5 on the way back from collecting my pension and then rush out an buy a PS3 myself. I guess time will tell.

D.

GT5 is the piece of eye candy you have on your arm to impress mates and show off in public but when you get her home she's a s**t shag and has nothing interesting to say. So you sack her off in favour of the funny, interesting, little rough round the edges girl next door who sucks like a Dyson and takes it up the shitter.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
GT5 is the piece of eye candy you have on your arm to impress mates and show off in public but when you get her home she's a s**t shag and has nothing interesting to say. So you sack her off in favour of the funny, interesting, little rough round the edges girl next door who sucks like a Dyson and takes it up the s**tter.

FLOL!!!!!!!