ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea JGTC event has weather.

Tryed the focus challenge before took me my 3rd go to get within 6.4??sec of 1st defo not easy

Fabia VRS
Finished all the licences now... f**k me, some of the S licence races took me bloody ages to do, kept making silly mistakes or tapping another car, FUUUUU.

Ive decided to leave them for the mo! im on the 2nd to last one on the final race thing and its a pain in thr arse!
do u get anything at the end or just a good ol' pat on the back?

Fabia VRS
Oh... how crap

Ive just had to buy myself a truck to do those crap yank races il end up being done with it soon so if anyone wants to borrow pm me

williams and trophy
I could only manage Silver on that... It got to the point where I was about ripping my hair out to even finish the race!

is a b*****d that 1. took me a while to just finish. had enough of it so took my 2nd place and silver. almost had 1st at gambons but the cheating fecker took it wide and was all over the grass on the exit. how come they dont get disqualified for that too?. v annoying.

1.6 Ford Focus
Nearly got 10 million now :D.

I bought the F1 car and haven't needed to buy anything since, so my money is just going up and up haha.

Yeah I nearly have 10mil too, want the Ferrari F1 car 2010! Although I might dupe it as the cash is also needed for some of the sexier Rx7's and modifying my existing garage!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
When I did it all silver apart from 3 or 4 golds you just need to drive like a hero

Ph1 172
Completed the mini seasonal event race today, came first after about 6 goes. Really rewarding once completed, gonna try the focus one tomorrow.

Fabia VRS
Has anyone got above bronze on the cone slalom ? its the only 1 i dont havent got gold on :|

Yeah trick is not to go as fast as poss becuase then then start to slide and loes control u need to be right on the edge of fast so u can make as little movement between each set of cones as possible

Octy VRS
New seasonal events out and updated online dealership.

Bonus Races
Prius @ Grand Valley
Audi TTS @ Cape Ring North
Elise 111R @ Nurb GP
Ford GT @ Trial Mountain
Citroen C4 WRC @ Rome

Races that are available for a couple of weeks that really help you earn money and also level up as the experience you get is huge.

The new ones are a piece of a piss as theres no tuning or tyre restrictions. Its like printing money.

Just once. If you come like 3rd then you will collect all XP and prize money from third downwards. If you redo and come first then you will get 1st and 2nd prize money and XP if that makes sense.

Really? Now that's a bit more interesting. Didn't fancy buying a car to do a race that was nigh on impossible.

Yep. I presume Polyphony had feedback that they were too hard as they were so have changed the newer ones to make them much easier. Just done the Lotus race and was first by the beginning of the 3rd lap

M135i
The C4 WRC one is quality.

Wack some race tyres on it, and you should be able to win easily.

1.5million credits you get for first on it!

Fabia VRS
i just did a mini one and won it with relative ease i spose,

edit 1: and won 200k !!! WOHA

edit 2: and LOADS of xp!

edit 3: could i also borrow a c4 to win that c4 race :)

Last edited:
  Ph1 172
can you buy this c4 WRC car?

Lotus one is piece of piss to complete, finished 32 secs if front
Prius one is a little harder if your using a untuned car,

can you buy this c4 WRC car?

Lotus one is piece of piss to complete, finished 32 secs if front
Prius one is a little harder if your using a untuned car,

C4 WRC is in the Dealership, its 850k. You can also win it in the Sebastian Loeb Special Race iirc

1.5m credits + 120k XP. Just stick a set of soft slicks on it (36k) and you should win it. If not then I think you can upgrade the turbo for another 30k

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
B-spec Bob doesn't like doing Ovals does he? :mad:

Gave him a 1200bhp veyron and the useless c**t couldn't manage a podium position..... He brakes at the most stupidest of times. Nice banked high speed corner he slows down, everyone over takes and he just creeps round it.