ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Fabia VRS
B-spec Bob doesn't like doing Ovals does he? :mad:

Gave him a 1200bhp veyron and the useless c**t couldn't manage a podium position..... He brakes at the most stupidest of times. Nice banked high speed corner he slows down, everyone over takes and he just creeps round it.

He did the EXACT same thing with me mate and somehow managed to come first bt 1000th of a second!

just keep at it and keep telling him to increase pace and hopefully he should win! LOL

Ph1 172
He did the EXACT same thing with me mate and somehow managed to come first bt 1000th of a second!

just keep at it and keep telling him to increase pace and hopefully he should win! LOL

i've read that setting the brake bias to 1-1 help as when Bob brakes the affect isn't great and doesn't slow the car much, haven't tried it yet tho as i'm not doing Nascar races yet.

Last edited:
  FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
The first set of seasonal races were easy. I got 3 golds and 2 silvers. Also done a few of the second set. Third set sounds ridiculously easy.

Fabia VRS
Im doing the top aspec races atm, just seem to be breezing through atm

I just need one of those propper GT race cars! how / where do u get them?

Golf R32
Only picked this up on tuesday, so last night I had a crack at a few of those Seasonal events, started off on level 14 with a measly 200k in the bank after 40 minutes of playing ended up with 2.4 million in the bank and jumped up to level 19.

Did the Mini Race, Focus ST Race, GT40 Race and the C4 Rally Race. Will have a crack at the mustang race as I bought and modded the car before I went to bed :)

For oval racing max the front ride height and lower the rear, it creates a strange areo drag that actually lifts the front slightly, decreasing weight and making car faster. Its a kind of strange glitch in the aero modelling of games like Forza and GT5 which can be exploited!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
For the new seasonal you can't race mod the cars. I made that mistake with the Elise, Doh!

Octy VRS
Wow, that Ford GT seasonal race was an easy million. Bought a GT and maxed it mod wise. Complete beast and a bit of a handful but was still 20 secs ahead at the finish. Need to look up some good settings for it as I'm sure it shouldn't be quite so hairy.

Bought the Amuse GT1 Turbo, absolutely love it, not the quickest but one of the best cars in the game. Also bought an old school RS4 Avant and sprayed it white. Looks cool but a shame it's not premium as it needs some black wheels. Awesome car for the Ring in the German race with 600+ bhp.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i like to GT1 Turbo too, it a proper car like the way it looks too it's got presence

Octy VRS
Got mine in white and it has black Rays alloys, it does look mental. Would love a real one, shame you can't take the power up a bit.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Is it because ive just done last races in extreme or has all restrictions been taken off the seasonal events

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
How come there are no restrictions now ??

I dont mean the recent onea ive just done the cooper s and focus st ones that i were struggling with n i was 4th on 1st lap with the st were before it had to be standard bhp to race

^^^^^^^ answered my question lol

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I've nailed all the new seasonal races. Really easy. All I did was add racing exhaust, racing softs and stage 1 lightening

I've nailed all the new seasonal races. Really easy. All I did was add racing exhaust, racing softs and stage 1 lightening

Might give these a crack tommorow then, not that I especially need the credits but would be a good reintroduction to A spec!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'd give them a try but I don't have any cars suitable :( Are there any events that will win me cars I can use for the seasonal events?

M135i
just in the middle of the formula gt championship, got to the last race and its raining, this is my first race in the rain, put the rain tyres on and f**k me, u cnt see jack all because of the spray off other cars and the car still slides all over the place. its a bloody good job i dont need to get any points in this race as i have no chance

Octy VRS
I'd give them a try but I don't have any cars suitable :( Are there any events that will win me cars I can use for the seasonal events?
I have cars for most of those you can borrow. All pretty quick and easy 1st place.

RS Clio 182
Doing the Prius seasonal event on Grand Valley in the Prius G '09 - but why is it not changing gear?? Its in 'D' all the time and wont go above 90 MPH! Ive tuned it up to 147 bhp aswell..

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
It's electric and it's an auto so nothing other than D! You change the speed by changing the gearbox

Doing the Prius seasonal event on Grand Valley in the Prius G '09 - but why is it not changing gear?? Its in 'D' all the time and wont go above 90 MPH! Ive tuned it up to 147 bhp aswell..

I just presumed it was because it was always using electric engine. Slow as f**k to drive but it did handle!

RS Clio 182
It's electric and it's an auto so nothing other than D! You change the speed by changing the gearbox

How come though at the end of the first lap im second last and the last guy is catching up with me? surely it goes faster than 90 mph...it has at least 50 bhp more than all the other AI cars..

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra

Bob finally managed the Daytona Circuit, but I had to put him in the Formula Gran Turismo. He didn't drop below 200mph in that car for the entire race :cool:

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra

If you double tap the accellerator, it goes into kick down mode, got up to 112mph on the home straight on Grand Valley.

Fabia VRS
I just did like the win, spent all my 3 Mill on a race car tho :/ bring on the next seasonal events so i can get that back :L

Ph 1 172
How often are the seasonal events going to get updated with new ones has anything been said????
Need to save my pennies for the classic sports cup on professional! What car did people use?

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Hmm I can't remember that. I've completed professional though. What are the requirements?

Fabia VRS
im doing that mustang race on seasonal atm, did afew bits and bobs to it and im blitzing atm, going to go and do the expert races in a sec and see what comes out of that

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
http://www.gt5-tuning.com/index.php?title=Special:AllPages

Thought this might be useful. A guy on GTForums is adding car set ups from the Tuning section into a Wiki. I've used a few and more will be added.

Used the ZR-1 set up for Like the Wind and it pissed it.

My corvette C06 pissed it with trial and error set ups lol set it one way see how it is then set it the other way see which is better if you get me