ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5 car Gift/Trade thread

Audi TT 225 Quattro
i have 2 amuse Carbon R's ( lightweight R34 skyline, rwd, 570bhp, 1150kg carbon body BUT std model ) anyone got anything interesting for a swap???

AG 200 cup
Goa spare v12t if anyone wants it. Got two when I got gifted another one for getting gold on all the professional series.

Octy VRS
Cheers brazo for the Toyota 7. Breezed the first race but cannot get past the 2J on Monaco. I'd give it more goes but don't have time so sent the car back for someone else.

96 corvette
i have a Grand Turismo 5 Ferrari F2007 F1 with just under 14 miles only test driven looking for a car i can sell to get some of my money back or a Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98just let me know what you have psn id DRACO1776

Has anyone got a car i could borrow for the gt allstars race in the expert series Please

Hope the pug worked for you and yep I got it back so cheers, let me know when you want to borrow the Toyota 7 as its only sitting there in my virtual garage!

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Hope the pug worked for you and yep I got it back so cheers, let me know when you want to borrow the Toyota 7 as its only sitting there in my virtual garage!

Yeah will do cheers mate just gotta finish of the euro and german touring car then ill be after it

Fabia VRS
Could i borrow the 7? for a week or so?

i just need to the one on a spec if thats possible?

Ph1 172
Ahh wait, dont need a truck now. I got one when I finished the IA Licence (or whatever it is), so ive done that Truck championship! :)

I need to finish this license, that last 2 lap battle pissed me right off earlier. Oh also still need a truck too lol, guess I need to nail that license.

Ph 1 172
I have a fully modded dodge ram truck, and Suzuki cappucino RM, civic with 292bhp looking for a cooper s '07' modded.

Moodymcgill is my psn

96 corvette
looking for a Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 ‘65 or a Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98 i have a Grand Turismo 5 Ferrari F2007 F1 with just under 14 miles only test driven and a fully moded c5 corvette zr1 (rm) over 800 hp just let me know psn id DRACO1776

Sorry Harpham, only just seen this so you have the truck anyway lol! Just send it back when your ready, no rush!

Kingy yeah you can borrow the 7 once sycko is done

Ph1 172
I have a fully modded dodge ram truck, and Suzuki cappucino RM, civic with 292bhp looking for a cooper s '07' modded.

Moodymcgill is my psn

i've got a modded cooper s 07, has 181bhp so no good for the seasonal event, but has custom tranny, lsd, custom suspension