ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5 car Gift/Trade thread

Has anybody got a classic muscle car or classic super car that I can borrow please?

I can lend out a Ford GT '06 (for use in the seasonal race), or another type of car if needed ;)

Scratch the above...

I now need a classic muscle car and an 80's Japanese car to borrow please?
Once ive got those, Amateur and Professional A Spec races are all complete :)

As above, I can lend cars your way too.

i could do with that ford Gt and i have classic muscle and 80's Japanese too, but i have cars to send back to the owners first. It may be a few days

Sound. Do you want to add me, and ill lend you the Ford GT when I next go on?

Just send me one across when you can dude, if thats ok. :)

Clio 172 Cup
I did need a Ford GT, but bit the bullet and bought one!

I'll be on after the Toon game, see what I've got for you, what's the requirements exactly, can't quite remember.

I did need a Ford GT, but bit the bullet and bought one!

I'll be on after the Toon game, see what I've got for you, what's the requirements exactly, can't quite remember.

Cheers lol.
Ermm, cant remember tbh... I just know its the Classic Muscle car champiosnhip (in Amateur Aspec) and 80's Japanese Festival (in Professional Aspec). Not sure what restrictions there are tbh.
Any help would be great though, and obviously the favour would be returned :p

Clio 1.2 16v
Cheers lol.
Ermm, cant remember tbh... I just know its the Classic Muscle car champiosnhip (in Amateur Aspec) and 80's Japanese Festival (in Professional Aspec). Not sure what restrictions there are tbh.
Any help would be great though, and obviously the favour would be returned :p

Mr Harpham i may have just the car for you, how about a mental camaro? or a 62' buick special? can send you tomorrow if you lend me a special race car like the lotus p.s cod it tonight

Mr Harpham i may have just the car for you, how about a mental camaro? or a 62' buick special? can send you tomorrow if you lend me a special race car like the lotus p.s cod it tonight

Yea either way is good ;) Kingyboy has my Lotus atm to do that Seasonal Event, but I can send that across once he's sent it back?

And might be on COD later tonight!

Clio 172 Cup
1 American Muscle car in your garage... tomorrow... Buick Special '62 should do it for you.

Got a few 80's Jap motors to follow to.

But daily limit has hit me, 1 a day, come on, what a joke!!

Fabia VRS
That p4, im sorry .. is pants! omg... it cant get off the line for s**t!

what did you use it for?

rite so what am i sending back? the lotus to harpham?
Ahh thanks matey. :)
1 American Muscle car in your garage... tomorrow... Buick Special '62 should do it for you.

Got a few 80's Jap motors to follow to.

But daily limit has hit me, 1 a day, come on, what a joke!!

Cheers dude, is there anything that you need? Ill get it sent back tomorrow.

Dredz, I can send you the Lotus in a couple of days if still needed?

Clio 1.2 16v
Ahh thanks matey. :)

Cheers dude, is there anything that you need? Ill get it sent back tomorrow.

Dredz, I can send you the Lotus in a couple of days if still needed?

yes mate whenever you can would be greatly appreciated, il dupe my game save and send it you straight back

Ph1 172
i have an Audi TT touring car going spare if anyone wants, completes the German Touring car race with ease.

Cheers valver for the Special '62. Ill send it you back tomorrow!
Guess what I won from that race.... Oh right, a Special '62 lol.

If you need anything in return, lemme know!!!

EDIT: Still need a car for the 80's Japanese Festival, if anyone has anything they could lend me? :)

Last edited:

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers valver for the Special '62. Ill send it you back tomorrow!
Guess what I won from that race.... Oh right, a Special '62 lol.

If you need anything in return, lemme know!!!

EDIT: Still need a car for the 80's Japanese Festival, if anyone has anything they could lend me? :)

I still owe you a car mate, I'll transfer when I get home, probably be about 10:30

I have a Toyota 7 and a Chapparel 2J that I am willing to give out, won't be until a bit later in the week but either will pwn the historic race in a and b spec.

Also have a choice of nearly 10 le mans cars now:eek: