ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5 car Gift/Trade thread

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Can anyone lend me a supercar? Can have it back in 30 mins lol

hey everyone new to the forum but hoping to trade some cars, this is the list of cars I'm willing to give away:

vertigo race car 04
carbon R (R34) 04
veyron 16.4 09-(brand new)
furai concept 08
sl 65 amg 04
zonda C12 00
RGT 00
BTR 86
GT350R 65

hoping for any F1 car, 2j or a hybrid pescarolo

hit me up

Listerine & Poledo
can someone chuck me a car with the beans to win the last 2 events in Extreme.

something le-mans and prototypey would do it.

If I have anything good, I'll be willing to trade, but I fear that my garage wont have anything appealing

hey everyone new to the forum but hoping to trade some cars, this is the list of cars I'm willing to give away:

vertigo race car 04
carbon R (R34) 04
veyron 16.4 09-(brand new)
furai concept 08
sl 65 amg 04
zonda C12 00
RGT 00
BTR 86
GT350R 65

hoping for any F1 car, 2j or a hybrid pescarolo

hit me up

The BTR 86 sounds like the Ruf I am missing, I have F1 cars and the 2J
anyone have a chrome car they can lend me? only want it for the paint will send it straight back.

I have a feeling that doesn't work mate, you get the original paint chip the car was painted in, if it does work I can do!

can someone chuck me a car with the beans to win the last 2 events in Extreme.

something le-mans and prototypey would do it.

If I have anything good, I'll be willing to trade, but I fear that my garage wont have anything appealing

If you can wait until later in the week or weekend I can give you a Sauber C9

The BTR 86 sounds like the Ruf I am missing, I have F1 cars and the 2J

I have a feeling that doesn't work mate, you get the original paint chip the car was painted in, if it does work I can do!

If you can wait until later in the week or weekend I can give you a Sauber C9

brazo you said "The BTR 86 sounds like the Ruf I am missing, I have F1 cars and the 2J " was that an offer for the BTR? :D

Hello has anyone got a toyota 7 and a formula one car or a X1 they want to gift to someone else u will get it bak because i know trick if you do i will defintly give it bak if u have one of them cars please add me on the ps3: MIKE_GOT_YA:)

RedBullHangar-7_14.jpg

96 corvette
Im looking for a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car , Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 ,or a Chaparral 2J Race Car to ether trade or barrow?

PSN ID DRACO1776