ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5 car Gift/Trade thread

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got a Buggati Veyron spare. i need a LM car, anyone got anything?

1.6 Ford Focus
Anyone got a quick lambo or ferrari I can borrow for the amateur races?

I don't want to risk spending 350k on a car that isn't good enough.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i used a masarati gran turismo for that race, i got that car given of a race i won

Cayman S Edition 1

I have both but my lambo needs some tweaks still as it's a little tail happy. However my 458 is mint:) feel free to add me but I prob won't be online till tomoz now. Will need the cars back the next day tho pls buddy

1.6 Ford Focus

Pro races I mean.

i used a masarati gran turismo for that race, i got that car given of a race i won

It let you use it in the Ferrari and Lambo races? Im level 17 and for some reason my Masarati GT is still locked...

I have both but my lambo needs some tweaks still as it's a little tail happy. However my 458 is mint:) feel free to add me but I prob won't be online till tomoz now. Will need the cars back the next day tho pls buddy

Adding now, thanks mate.

I just need to do these 2 races and I have completed all of the pro series, I will send them back as soon as I finish the races.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
ah , i've got GT5 off now so i cant check. you can defo use thr Masarati GT in the Italian race as i've used it in there . i used the lambo countach the one i got given in the lambo race little bit tweeked but still a little tail happy but it can easly get gold with in a couple of tries

i'm on level 18 now, not sure when that mas GT gets unlocked

1.6 Ford Focus
Great stuff and you're welcome. Gonna try and sort out the lambo probs and then u can borrow that aswell

Cheers mate.

To be honest I don't think the lambo race is on a track with many corners, just turn the active steering and such on and it shouldn't be a problem :).

The Ferrari California looks so nice, shame it adds the roof to it when you put a spoiler on it though...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Dodge RAM in exchange for fully adjustable coilovers

its got 0 miles on the clock

Octy VRS
Need a truck and/or muscle car. Have a half decent R32 Godzilla that's good for the Jap 80's races. Also have a pretty sorted RS4 Avant that raped the German races.

Octy VRS
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs5bU2OLYe7-LaRpSID3u_q0bJTdnNcAl5rtE2hzVN_eEXstfhHw.jpg

Dark grey like the above.

Octy VRS
There have been no trucks in the used car lot the whole time I've played so I can't enter the race. Makes sense surely? In exchange I may as well lend a car someone else can use.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
keep it ive got two lol, can either send me some coilovers and keep it if ya like

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
can anyone lend me a 800 or 900bhp race car or LM car for the GT all stars or maybe the historic one. be at least an hour

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
cant you use your rs6? mines 910bhp
nah i havnt , never tried, it'll leave it dead in the corners.

where you been hiding any way lol?
edit i'll give it ago just tuned mine up to 953bhp omg lol in RS6

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just tried it's nee good on corners even on a oval track the others just fly by.

i need a proper racer PLEASE.

S3, HD Nightster
just tried it's nee good on corners even on a oval track the others just fly by.

i need a proper racer PLEASE.
I used my maxed out zonda r for this, its a handful so needed traction and stabilty control but its enough to gold all the races just about.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I used my maxed out zonda r for this, its a handful so needed traction and stabilty control but its enough to gold all the races just about.
havnt got a zonda yet but im getting there on b-spec, so can you use other cars even though its a nascar specific?

S3, HD Nightster
I was on about the 'GT all stars' or 'like the wind' events, they're unrestricted, I used the zonda for those. The nascar one is a b**ch, the first few are easy but the last oval track I havnt done gold yet...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I was on about the 'GT all stars' or 'like the wind' events, they're unrestricted, I used the zonda for those. The nascar one is a b**ch, the first few are easy but the last oval track I havnt done gold yet...

sorry about the confusion lol, yeah havnt done those 2 yet, just a minute ago bought a R390 GT1 race car just need to add a rear spoiler to add better down force but now sure which spoiler. same here nascar pee easy apart from last one, tried 40 times now still cant dee it, not even a finsih