ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

green clio

clio 1.2 mk2
Whey another Norwich lad, where abouts are you based mate? Not seen you around. I personally like it for a 1.2 and well done on doing it yourself. I'll get some better pics for you if you come to an EA meet:)

im in hethersett mate yh id be up for a EA meet not been to anything yet coz dont know any one about lol

If the paint is a good match to the focus rs green I think it must look awesome irl, wish you'd put some proper photos up!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
With some smaller wheels (and a bit of thinners on the door lock because its pissing me off!!) that is a pretty smart little first car.

Fair play to you.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Hate it! sorry, but the colour looks more pea green to me, not nice imo

should have done it cup blue, and made a ph1 cup....rep (even though the orgional never existed!)

for now, bin the massive wheels,
and bin the lexarse lights,

get some ph2 lights,
the red from the lights will make your car look all festive!

clio 1.2 mk2
Hate it! sorry, but the colour looks more pea green to me, not nice imo

should have done it cup blue, and made a ph1 cup....rep (even though the orgional never existed!)

for now, bin the massive wheels,
and bin the lexarse lights,

get some ph2 lights,
the red from the lights will make your car look all festive!

well sorry mate but on nearly all posts its arr do it blue arr doit it 'stom grey' or do it some red and to me its all the same s**te and boring!

clio 1.2
fair play at the diy paint job mate, i reckon the ph2 sport bumper would of smartened up the back end a bit (thats not an order btw haha) looks too standard apart from the paint obviously

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
well sorry mate but on nearly all posts its arr do it blue arr doit it 'stom grey' or do it some red and to me its all the same s**te and boring!

Please sort out your spelling and grammar, i didn't really understand a word of that!
you post it on a forum to get opinions, thats my opinion.

Looks very chavy, but im guessing thats the look you are going for!

clio 1.2 mk2
Please sort out your spelling and grammar, i didn't really understand a word of that!
you post it on a forum to get opinions, thats my opinion.

Looks very chavy, but im guessing thats the look you are going for!

well your spelling aint too sharp yourself mate, alright fair play you don't like it lol
and it deff aint pea green in the flesh pics are soo deceptive.

BMW E82 M Sport
Nice one for doing the paint job yourself mate but this car makes me cringe. Each to thier own though :)

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Tbh, it doesnt look all that bad, its different which is nice. Not a fan of your rear light, but with those wheels and lowered it"ll probably look good

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I like it! but if it was mine, id get an RS kit sprayed up and fitted, smaller wheels, lower, standard rear lights and different backbox/exhuast. done ;)