ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

green clio

clio 1.2 mk2
heres my mk2 1.2 clio mtv, ita slow but looks the part :)

DSC00183.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

clio 1.2 mk2
not much i work at a painting firm so didnt reli cost much for the paint job and only bought the wheels springs back box and all the other shizz but spent bout 300 to 400 hundred quid

clio 1.2 mk2
well i thought it would be diffrent from the rest which it is and i like it :) and yh i did its the same colour as the focus rs green :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
to the OP, you'll probably get abuse from a load of people on this forum for your car being green. This i due to:

1. you being new
2. they will jump on the band wagon to give you abuse.
3. they are bored.
4. prob a few other reasons too.

but tbh, take it on the chin. Fairplay to you doing it yourself. Skillz. I personally don't think it looks that bad really. tricky to tell in the pics, plus i am old so i like most things not to stand out LOL :cool: but then i guess i am not the demographic who would drive this car. the main posters on here would prob suck you off if it had been done in storm grey or something.

Fiesta ST-3
I also really like the colour. Its all abit in your face though. If you tonned it down, smaller wheels, spray the side strips and loose the lights. It would look really good in green/black theme. Oh and rid the exhaust.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Hmm, it's alright. Just don't go sticking a load of Halfords shite all over it.

I actually quite like the colour. Not a fan of the stick on spoiler and lights though. The wheels for me are a little too big, largest for me would be 16's (I've had 15,16 and 17's on mine ;p ) quite a few people will dislike it and jump on the bandwagon but Fair play for doing it yourself and being different, few changes and it could look mint. Goodluck with it!

Any pics from the front and in better light? The first picture illustrates how washed out the colours are on the photo...

Slow red one
Whey another Norwich lad, where abouts are you based mate? Not seen you around. I personally like it for a 1.2 and well done on doing it yourself. I'll get some better pics for you if you come to an EA meet:)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I quite like that, only thing i would change are the wheels and rear lights, each to there own and all that. Kudos for doing it all yourself mate

e92 330i
I really like the colour, seems better pictures would show it off better though. Ph2 rear lights and 16's would finish it for me.,that spoiler is standard isn't it? My mate had a 1.2 ph1 and that also had that spoiler.

BG FF182
There was me thinking it was going to be about an ozone friendly clio, not one sprayed mushy pea green. Will keep an eye out for ya in the city, not that you'll be hard to miss.