ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Our house hold owns 4 copys... everyones playing on it lol.... and my girlfriend has pre orderd it me as a surprise... she told me after a bj! HA - get it tomorrow

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Went into ASDA here to a large queue, maybe 150 people but half an hour later everyone had it. They still had 500 copies left of each platform for the morning.

utu9yvuv.jpg
Up for work in 3 hours! :( Mrs went out and got it me though... I think she just wants rid of me tbh ;)

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Got my copy at ten past twelve however my xbox has decided it needs my password to sign in and I can't remember it, nor what I set as my favourite childhood movie or any other crap Microsoft want from me!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
You can't say Scutch didn't warn you banther

Update - The postwoman does not deliver at 7am so I have no GTA yet. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Lancia Integrale
5asa5emy.jpg

Woke up to find this waiting for me- you know that's love when your girlfriend goes out at midnight for a game for you :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Yep, postman doesn't come here until after 10. So my copy hasn't arrived yet either, just letting y'all know :)

I'm not even interested in the game, but some guy was on the local radio, he'd been queuing for over 6 hours til midnight and the guy interviewing him said that he popped into tesco on the way to work and picked it up in less than 2 mins. I really don't understand waiting that long! Same with black ops 2, I just strolled into town the next day and got it in less than 5 mins. Some people are weird.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Still staggered people Queue up!! Ive just walked straight to the desk in my smallish local tesco and walked straight back out with the game, less than 2mins actually spent in the store!

anybody know of a downloadable map for the iPad etc hate trying to refold the inbox map!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Definitely going to run over some cyclists later. Might pick up the game at some point too.

:cool:

Insignia SRi
I drove past my local game about 11pm and there must have been 200-250 people cueing. I pre ordered it and will get on the way home.

DB.

BMW 440i
What is it with all these girlfriends trekking out at midnight for their boyfriends, they all seem whipped lol!

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
Urgent help**

Just been told I'm weathered off this week so my amazon copy of the game is 170 miles away, I won't be there till Monday now. Can games be returned to amazon if not opened? Also thought of buying one from asda then returning the amazon game to asda?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
What is it with all these girlfriends trekking out at midnight for their boyfriends, they all seem whipped lol!

Its really just a lie told by lads who go and queue for hours but are too embarassed to admit it.