ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

A mate thinks we can just rock up to Tescos at quarter to 12 and buy it. I think he might be wrong.

We'll see..

Last edited:
ZOMG all these don't install posts are getting so tedious and boring, ruining a good thread of delivery updates!!1!!!!111!

Inferno 225 cup
ZOMG all these don't install posts are getting so tedious and boring, ruining a good thread of delivery updates!!1!!!!111!

Funny you should say that as I had an email saying it was dispatched this morning and will receive it first thing tomorrow.

I finish work at 2 so will update back here.

Lancia Integrale
My girlfriends mission for tomorrow- find me a copy of GTA ;) pre-ordering is boring, it's all about finding that last copy on the shelf in Tesco

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Dilemma.

im not tired- at all

ive pre ordered with tesco

its been dispatched (FYI)

I'm becoming impatient.

do I go out and buy it in 35 mins?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Dilemma.

im not tired- at all

ive pre ordered with tesco

its been dispatched (FYI)

I'm becoming impatient.

do I go out and buy it in 35 mins?

No, just wait until tomorrow
Work will probably drag but it'll be worth it. Get it now and you'll want to play it all night. I'd be fcuked at work if I did that

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
No, just wait until tomorrow
Work will probably drag but it'll be worth it. Get it now and you'll want to play it all night. I'd be fcuked at work if I did that

Im working lates tomorrow - 11 till 8

i am working nights Wednesday too so that's all day Wednesday I can play

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Mint pop out to tesco and see how busy it is. Lates are boring at the best of times. Lates knowing GTA is waiting for me at home will be deathly slow!

Nimbus Clio 197
Mint pop out to tesco and see how busy it is. Lates are boring at the best of times. Lates knowing GTA is waiting for me at home will be deathly slow!

Sounds like you've convinced yourself! I wasn't gonna bother going to tonight, but just seen an advert for it. Think i'm gonna take a trip up to Asda to see whats going on

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I have. I'm gonna pop out but if its rammed then sod that.

im sure someone will buy my other copy off me

Nimbus Clio 197
Yeah if its silly i'll just come home too. Just wanna make sure I have a copy so when I get home tomorrow I can settle down for a blast.

Golf R/Leon FR
I always felt the complaints about handling were a bit odd tbh. I thought it was in keeping with the American movie vibe/parody to have wayward handling cars with loads of body roll increasing the chance of massive accidents involving pedestrians, fire hydrants etc.

I didn't have any complaints with the handling in 4. The cars feel so much more stable and planted. Plus you get hardly any body roll.

Abarth 595
JalN8dz.jpg

thats the queue at GAME in pompey. WOW.

Turns out the part time idiot I spoke to, at our local Tesco, thought it was clever to tell me they were doing a midnight launch, when in fact they weren't.

A few disappointed souls tonight. Back to bed I go.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah there was over 30 people queuing I wasn't waiting that long for a game! Plus im getting tired lol.

on the plus side I'm in my misses good books because she wanted some lucozade so I went to get her some :)

cant get over the amount of sap's queuing outside of game though! It's cold Ffs! Retards!

Nimbus Clio 197
I went asda, there must have been about 300 people queuing up! Knackers to that, got some stuff for sandwiches at work and aborted the mission :dapprove:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'd much rather wait an extra 24 hours than stand in a big ass que at midnight, crazy what people will do to get their hands on a game the second its available in stores.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Was worth the trip out for me, good books with the misses, food for the boy for school and I got to drive the focus on quiet roads :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Went to ASDA in bexleyheath (south east london) and it was literally the length of the shop.

Thought sod this, did a 15 minute excursion to a big tesco in (technically) kent and picked it up in 10 minutes flat. Sorted.