ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got Crackdown today :D

sneeks, i didnt play on rainbow six for about two weeks of havign it.. and omg what was i missing?! its amazing!

get on it.

Lee

BMW M2C
sneeks, i didnt play on rainbow six for about two weeks of havign it.. and omg what was i missing?! its amazing!

get on it.

Same here. I started it, thought "I can't cope with more guys and guns" after COD 2, GRAW, GoW etc etc. The first mission is really of putting, because basically it's crap. From that point on it gets better and better.

Playing Co Op it's better than pretty much any other game of this type.

Still, I'm quite looking forward to GRAW 2 on Friday. I prefer GRAW as a single player game.

just climbed to top of agency tower again to get that hidden orb

dunno how to do screengrabs though. decent view!

stuck on killing cowell, oakley, wang and golyak

Civic Si
i've heard good things about this...but have also heard there's no story on single player,its just run about and shoot shizzle and all the bosses are basically the same??

just got oakley, and the kingpin wang to kill now

my weapons of choice currently:

the watson firefly
watson grenadier
and the cluster grenade

explosions galore :D

got crackdown yesterday, cant get into it, just seems like daft game

might get into it as i go on but seems abit pants so far

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
cheers for the help guy. Need to search the other islands for some more agility orbs before i do anything, haha

Fabia vRS
i just downloaded the demo of this, why in the demo can't u switch from inverted to normal controls? grrrrr.

1.8 Civic EX
just climbed to top of agency tower again to get that hidden orb

dunno how to do screengrabs though. decent view!

stuck on killing cowell, oakley, wang and golyak

your right...tis a nice view (taken with my phone!) don't take long to get back down tho haha!

Crackdown.gif

Golf GTD
anyone want to go for the "complete all mission in co-op" achievement?

add me: Kyle009

ive completed the game fully but want to do the co-op achievement. cheers

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Is 2 player on this one split horizontal or vertical (like GoW) ?

Hmm, I've just bought GRAW2, I fancy Fight Night 3 and now this one comes into the frame, too :S

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Wanna try this big time, but the feckin demo is 1.3GB and is taking forever on my pikey 512 connection

Nippy white cup
I've done it on solo and am nearly finished with my m8 on co-op. Thing is if you complete it there are no bad guys left to let you increase your stats. Four stars on explosives, strength and guns, nearly done on others except driving. Agility orbs I'm on about 460 out of 500.

Chris

1.8 Civic EX
driving skill is easy but boring...

get in the agency suv...got to the beach by the big wheel and keep doin jumps off the baywatch type beach huts..making sure you do front/back flips and barrel rolls off each jump...won't take long to get to 4 stars...

Lee

BMW M2C
I can't do the throw an object achievement. God knows why.

I only need 15 more green orbs, and a bit more to level up to the max, I'm already 4 star or more on everything, then I think I'm done with Crackdown.

I'm looking forward to some Co Op Graw 2 this evening.

Chris, you can turn the bad guys back on once you've completed it. When you start the game you get the option to turn them back on again so you can level up.

1.8 Civic EX
I can't do the throw an object achievement. God knows why.

I only need 15 more green orbs, and a bit more to level up to the max, I'm already 4 star or more on everything, then I think I'm done with Crackdown.

I'm looking forward to some Co Op Graw 2 this evening.

Chris, you can turn the bad guys back on once you've completed it. When you start the game you get the option to turn them back on again so you can level up.

I got that by throwing the boss on the oil rig off the top...don't know why I did it...just found it funny and amazed to get the achievment as I'd trying all sorts from all over the place untill that point...(I have 4 stars on strengh)

Lee

BMW M2C
I killed that boss by kicking him off the rig. lol I've tried throwing stuff off the top of every high building.

1.8 Civic EX
turn the bosses back on and go get the fecker haha!

anyone got the repo man one yet where you have to commendeer 100 gang owned cars? does this mean you have to nick it by throwing them out the car or can you just jump in one once they have got out for it to count?

think I'm gonna struggle with the shoot 20 gang car tyres in 60sec one too but it's the last one I need to get the rampage achievment...

Nippy white cup
The tyre one should be easy in shi gen (sp)...when a squad is after you they tend to turn up in 6 wheelers and a few come...didn't know about this achievement but my m8 and I were pissing about and there were loads of the vehicles there. Thanks for the tip about the bosses tho ;)

Chris

Lee

BMW M2C
The bosses don't come back.:(

You have to take the vehicles being driven by the enemy to get that one. I won't be bothering with that one. lol

The tyres one is easy, just go to the garage on the last island and take them out there. I've done quite a few of the ones needed to get the full achievement. You get sub achievements for them.

Monaco 172 2/468
Some of the achievements are great on this game :D

Lee, to get the shot putter, I climbed high up on the agency building, just before you start climbing the scaffolding there is a bit you run around. Kick off one of the lights thats there, pick it up and launch it off the side as high as you can :D

Rhino, I got the wheel popping one in the Shai Gen where you walk into the building into the entrance with loads of cars. The boss is a black guy, can't remember his name. I killed the boss, came back, the cars were still there, and just shot out a few 6 wheelers lol was pretty easy in the end :)

I seem to be struggling to kill 25 people with explosives although I blow everything up all the time hehe, how did you guys get thie one ?

Lee

BMW M2C
I tried that method of getting the shot putter one too Ibanezman, I swear my copy is bugged. lol I'll try again tonight before I get into Graw.

Nippy white cup
I think for that one I just ran as fast as I could and jumped off a building (not too high iirc) and whizzed a body as far as poss and it was more the distance that mattered rather than the height...

Chris

Monaco 172 2/468
I tried that method of getting the shot putter one too Ibanezman, I swear my copy is bugged. lol I'll try again tonight before I get into Graw.

If you havn't got really high strength, maybe jump up a few scaffolding bits first, but I got my mate to do it with only 2 star strength from there :cool:

If all else fails, look what I found, go with the duck lol

duckae9.jpg

Lee

BMW M2C
I've almost got totally maxed everything. Strength is maxed totally.

I found the duck. lol I'll have to try it again.

1.8 Civic EX
cool! thanks for the tyre popping tip, I've not actually started the 3rd island yet, just been messing about trying to get the achievents...

the explosive ones it pretty easy...go to a roof top on the 2nd island (I found the best place is by the supply point that has the covered walkway leading up to it...take out the rocket launcher and if your lucky you will get groups of about 5-6 gang mambers dotted about on the roof tops near by, one shot takes out each group then drop to the ground and blast any more you spot they may be turning up in thier cars untill you get 25...