ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got Crackdown today :D

Monaco 172 2/468
Anyone else got theirs today ? I'm loving it, the full game is so good :cool:

Skills take much longer to build up, and now it's all the islands it's quality, can't wait to get some co-op action on tonight :D

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
no way

was hoping skill would take longer. oooohh god i have it on pre-order, getting it on friday.

yeeeeyyyyyyyyy

cant wait. loved the demo

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
ive had it since last week.

add me and ill help you through story mode!!!

GT - DAIR MVN

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
is this good then?

i get paid on thursday and i need something new...RS Vegas was my last game

dk

911 GTS Cab
just played the demo and i think its rubbish tbh, not next gen in the slightest.

Nippy white cup
Can't see how it isn't next gen? Massive explosions all the debris can knock you flying, very good physics engine, excellent lighting and shadowing. I suppose it could look more `real` but it is obviously styled a particular way. I suppose it is down to personal taste but I really couldn't see anything wrong with the demo and I can't wait till Friday

Chris

dk

911 GTS Cab
Can't see how it isn't next gen? Massive explosions all the debris can knock you flying, very good physics engine, excellent lighting and shadowing. I suppose it could look more `real` but it is obviously styled a particular way. I suppose it is down to personal taste but I really couldn't see anything wrong with the demo and I can't wait till Friday

Chris
to me it doesn't seem to do anything more than a ps2 could handle IMO.

maybe its just not glossy and realistic emough for me.

had it since beginning of last week but havent been on my xbox since then.

will have to try it out sometime

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
its meant to look alittle comicy i think.

the maps r f**king huge to, and u can pick up trucks and throw them its soo good, and u can jump oh it so much fun, tbf its alot better doing coop campaign on live

Monaco 172 2/468
Cheers DAIR, i'm just working through it with my mate at the moment from our lowly 0 star positions hehe.

I just pre-ordered it and they shipped it early :D

I think this game looks lovely in HD, and as far as running on a PS2, draw distance and frame rate... lol

The game is designed to look cartoony, and because you can see everything all the time, scenery etc it makes you feel so high up like when you are on top of the big wheel and stuff like that. I think things like this make it next gen, personally :)

Golf GTD
hmm i may have to get hold of a copy of it, definately enjoyed the demo. Halo 3 beta will be cool to try out too.

BMW M4; S1000 RR

Chris

You think the PS2 could handle a fairly large city (up and outward) in real time, full caching and co-op????

dk

911 GTS Cab

You think the PS2 could handle a fairly large city (up and outward) in real time, full caching and co-op????
it handles GT pretty damn well and that was pretty impressive for the time, the GTA series are massive games etc.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
it handles GT pretty damn well and that was pretty impressive for the time, the GTA series are massive games etc.

Walk round the corner in GTA and a car disappears.

In crackdown, you can get killed, respawn, then goto the other side of the map and back, and your car will still be where you left it.

BTW, did I mention it's co-op too ??? Since when has any other game touched what this game can do ??

dk

911 GTS Cab

Walk round the corner in GTA and a car disappears.

In crackdown, you can get killed, respawn, then goto the other side of the map and back, and your car will still be where you left it.

BTW, did I mention it's co-op too ??? Since when has any other game touched what this game can do ??
what co-op, well GRAW and GOW for 2.

Is it any better than the demo as i thought the demo was pretty poor, especially the controls?

some annoying points...

you look behind you, nothing coems towards you..

turn back facing the flow of traffic and theres a car accelerating away from you

you often see people sat in cars.. but no cars

lol

looks stupid them just sat in a seat position hovering down the road

ive got quite far on it today - check my achievements for anyoen who doesnt believe me ;)

got 3 sub bosses in the shai gen region, plus the kingpin

and the kinpin of the volk region and im done :)

climbed to the top of the agency tower too, then dived off it into the water.. (achievements there for proof) lol

i got it yesterday and i love it!
Anyone fancy a co op game.
I cant believe i payed full price for a game!
Ill try that guy!
Anyone know when halo 3 goes ready?

you need a 3 sar agility rating to get to the top of agency tower

and then when u get there theres a hidden orb which needs a 4 star rating.. so i gotta go back up there again now im 4 star!

wait till your 4 star... saves 2 trips!

ive got 4 star strength so can pick trucks up and kill most people with one kick :D

Lee

BMW M2C
I gave it a bit of a rinsing last night.

Excellent game. I was just having fun leaping from rooftop to rooftop, the cars handle nice, the physics on all the objects is excellent. It's true next gen, no one else has managed a full on city with so much interactivity as well as so many AI people and cars going about their business.

Bit of trivia, it's the only Renderware engined game not done by EA. The deal was signed before EA bought Renderware so Realtime Worlds were allowed to continue using it. I wonder how Rockstar are going to fair without the evil Ware.

I used to work with Phil Wilson (second in the credits in the back of the manual) when he was at Rage Sheffield. Top bloke.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Played the demo of this last night and it was pretty good, not sure I'd play the full game often though so I'll probably not bother. I've not yet played R6 Vegas and I bought it 6 weeks ago.

Lee

BMW M2C
Played the demo of this last night and it was pretty good, not sure I'd play the full game often though so I'll probably not bother. I've not yet played R6 Vegas and I bought it 6 weeks ago.

Hurry up, GRAW 2 is out next Friday. I'd better get a move on with Crackdown.