ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got A Waterfall In My Passenger Footwell

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
right when the day is all sunny n bright i cant complain about driving round in my new mk4 golf. but when it rains, say over dinner at work the passenger side footwell becomes a puddle. not absolutly drnched but still it water in ma car. as i got into it this morning i noticed that it had been dripping onto the floor mat and i have, before hand put a news paper under the floormat. but when i turned the ignition on i heard this rumbling like air going threw water. i noticed the blowers were on number one so i turned them off and everything stoped. the drip, noise, but when i put it to 4 it was a waterfall!!! i mguessing there maybe a leak in the pipe or somert. please will somebody help with any suggestions.
thanks joe

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
not trying to chase you away mate but maby worth trying a golf forum since it could be a common problem with an easy fix or somthing that they would know about?

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
i have done on clubgti but no f**ker answers u on there. guess they are all posh pretty boys haha