ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Golf VR6 race

You said they had too little grip and too much bodyroll, which isnt how you judge a good handling car, remember the mk1 was built in the 70s after all, skinny tyres etc...

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Where did the aggression come from 2.8VRG? You need to take a chill pill. Ive not read this thread, but wanted to know where Phil got the idea that BMW was part of the VAG Group.

If you react like that to some simple, helpful comments then I would invite you to take a step back and start to participate in a friendly way on Cliosport. :D

"I could go through this entire thread and nit-pick at some of the b*llocks you lot have come out with! But i wont!"

FFS, come on - justify your posts atleast once!

"I never said it was VAG, read it, your the tw*t, you drive a clio! ROFLMAO!

I was mentioning some german car manufacturers id consider buying a car from!"

You said that you wouldnt buy any car that wasnt VAG (snigger) and then went on to list VAG companies! Come on mate, sort it out, you sure youre not a closet saxo driver!! LOL!

You said they had too little grip and too much bodyroll, which isnt how you judge a good handling car, remember the mk1 was built in the 70s after all, skinny tyres etc...

ol read again (probabably my bad reverencing) but i was quoting someone else who said that, i said that it was an old car lol i defo didnt say that myself.

right ill be off anyways have to get back to moderating club gti forums nice (technically) chatting to you philglover and dogmaul passed the time anyways lol :)

RobFenn - the beauty of this forum is that its very rare that moderators are required, most of us can sustain an adult discussion without the need to be monitored!

cheers phil might post up some pics of my new ugly mk3 dash hehe ;) in a week or two just incase anyone interested :)

c ya around. btw that pic a few pages back of a load of clios it reminds me of the back of bradford bus and train interchange where was it taken ?

Revels Mum & Sister

Dont think anyone cares what you think.

I bought my Clio because I like its styling, performance, is comfortable. Not the best car in the world by far.

But still makes me smile when I drive it and thats all that really matters.

So piss off and go tell the Saxo club or Migweb how sh*t there cars are in comparison to your Allmighty Golf. Which in my opionion is a very boring ugly car. But I dont come onto to your forums and attack it.

I pondered a Vr6 but didnt want to. The clio is a better bet in my books for personal reasons.

I like golfs but golf owners are another matter!! They look down at the the other cars - well my 16V MK Gti was the most expensive unreliable car ive ever owned. Ive owned 6 Fords and 1 renualt and 1 VW. I did like the Golf and have said before on here I was planning a VR6 before deciding on a Williams. I choose a classic over a old yuppy wannabe car. Who cares about build quality its fun that matters - not sating VW build is that great anyway IMO. One the best moments ive had in a car was when I stuffed my mates Turbocharged 16V MK2 Gti (with about 10k spent on it) with my £3k Fiesta RS Turbo for the first time. And dont even start me on the MK4 that I drive at work - mailto:cr@p">cr@p build quality - only 2 rattles under the dash (the same as my 7 year Clio) - its made of quality parts but they have been thrown togethor - and show it a corner:(

Revels Mum & Sister

They just keep coming.

Some of them or the majority on there forum seem to be pretty decent.

But there are allways a few!

Everyone should just stop awnsering them back just leave them. Like little kids they will soon grow bored. 10 pages and they still havent

hmmmmmmmm Maybe not!!

SOMEONE PLEASE LOCK THE THREAD!!

Why is there only one one mod anyway? - some Golfs are beautiful, some are nice - that mk1 has been desacrated!! God is it ugly!

Toureg vW Transporte

ehh thats like a brick...wouldnt even wipe my mailto:ar@e">ar@e with that.hello were not in the 70s

Revels Mum & Sister

Quote: Originally posted by JonC on 25 February 2003

Ive seen some kevd up sh1t boxes in my time but the takes the buscuit! HA HA
Feck me mate that was excellent. Nearly pissed myself. Quality. His Trumpets to seem a tad pathetic. The ones I had on Nova GTE were bigger than that.

That comment has made my evening.

well actually my cars a gt turbo, and its still cool, and is still around and it was made in 1989, and its not got any rust at all, and pretty soon a 250bhp engine in a 830kg car!

so renaults do last,

beside you have clear clusters, which will make me laugh you off the road

Toureg vW Transporte

if u look at the link on the other page for the performance gti,on ther theyve got the picts of their cars,some nice uns but some real minging ones with big boots!!