ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glenshee Run 3/7/10

Porsche Boxster987S
He was, think its tru what people say the Meg really isnt much faster standard then a 1*2 once your on the move ! Roll on the Stage 2 then itll be a diff story :rasp::evil:

hmmm i dono. Roads like we were on the ph1 was as capable as anything out there with us and although they are quick wee cars , id still say its because of the driver that it was setting the pace lol. On the motorway (straight line / YAWN) i passed the ph1 without struggling really. But the RS clio aint about that , its made for the roads we were on and i think he proved that lol. Brilliant mix of driving / cars there.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Gaz the bully!

FLOL!!

Thing is Paul, even a Ph2 172/182 are too soft for that kinda driving, the reason I love the ph1 so much is its sooo driver focus'd even more than the cup imo!

I do have fear, I'm just confident in my driving abilities! Been hooning about like a ned in fast cars for over 10yrs now!!

:D

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I wish I was the same. :( Balls count for half the battle on the road imo.

That pitlochry run we went on I couldn't understand how the 182's were cornering on wet roads on not ending up in the ravine at the side of the road I even asked Alan!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols it was the overtaking not the cornertaking, which was very quick!

Hopefully Ali can show me how the car should be driven!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Colin ya muff, txt me yer number!

You were sorely missed on saturday!

Gally I"l show you how to drive it ffs!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I've learned to go fast whilst maintaining mechanical sympathy! Been heel n toe'ing for a good while now!

Left foot braking next!!