ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glenshee Run 3/7/10

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
i heard both the Meggys were in limp mode, oh no they just seemed it ;)

Totally mate, they were helpless against us!

We kept an epic pace the whole day!

Think the Megane boys left their turbo's in their houses!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Mine's is now lol ! miss firing....think i broke it running away from you and gaz on the way to Breamar ! :evil:

When we left Glenshee, you were infront, by the time we got to Braemar, I was infront!

Get it right up ye!

:p

Porsche Boxster987S
Totally mate, they were helpless against us!

We kept an epic pace the whole day!

Think the Megane boys left their turbo's in their houses!

backing off at 130mph with a trophy/ph1 infront ftl. So far up the other ones arse i got a broken window:eek:;) Was some good driving but you balls are bigger than mine gary bhoy:eek:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
backing off at 130mph with a trophy/ph1 infront ftl. So far up the other ones arse i got a broken window:eek:;) Was some good driving but you balls are bigger than mine gary bhoy:eek:

i did see the overtake lol. Nutter:approve:

This is how I know yesterdays run was superb, the banter on here afterwards!

You got a broken window off a guy that my granny could've overtook in her mobility scooter!

My balls maybe huge, but they make my penis look tiny!

Tbf to Dean, even though I was all over him like acne on Jason_E, I only managed to get past him coming out the 2nd last corner before Braemar!!

Dean, how did it feel to be at a CS run in a RS after all these years?

Porsche Boxster987S

You got a broken window off a guy that my granny could've overtook in her mobility scooter!

Tbf to Dean, even though I was all over him like acne on Jason_E, I only managed to get past him coming out the 2nd last corner before Braemar!!

pmsl one of your best posts ive read! x

:D

White Sti Hatch

To be honest mate i may know the road but as has been said a few times your a f**king nutter behind the wheel !

Still getting confidence in the Meg as i think i said at the start was the first time id really had it out for a thrashing ! but having shagged brakes from the get go made for interesting driving !

Felt good to actually keep up the pace and play around with some other RS's but well see how it is next year after ive stage 2'd it Gaz :evil::rasp:

Look forward to the next run !

Porsche Boxster987S
your brakes were like cheese dean:dapprove: Strange considering the pads had a lot left to give.:S

White Sti Hatch
your brakes were like cheese dean:dapprove: Strange considering the pads had a lot left to give.:S

Yeah i know but the car had been sitting in the courtyard at the dealers for like 6 months so i think there just shagged from no use gonna grab some replacement Mintex ones for now n see how they fair !

Porsche Boxster987S
Yeah i know but the car had been sitting in the courtyard at the dealers for like 6 months so i think there just shagged from no use gonna grab some replacement Mintex ones for now n see how they fair !

i need your exhaust set up:evil:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
That is my boyfriend Craig, he's not a member.

Next time he'll bring his other toy.....

attachment.jpg

.............Westfield Hayabusa :race:
More details please?