ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glenshee Run 3/7/10

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Brilliant run and a well chosen route! Si, Daz and myself loved it. Apart from the chipped windcreen and fucked front bumper that is. We also got busted by the polis on the way home. They were ok tho, let us off after giving us an anal fisting!

Porsche Boxster987S
Brilliant run and a well chosen route! Si, Daz and myself loved it. Apart from the chipped windcreen and f**ked front bumper that is. We also got busted by the polis on the way home. They were ok tho, let us off after giving us an anal fisting!

the z4 looked superb as did the other red 1!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
the z4 looked superb as did the other red 1!

Cheers mate, aye we had an awesome run together. some spirited driving thats for sure! We all tried each others cars...both Z4's were quite different.

Clio 172 Cup 03 plat
Westfield megabusa official name, it's a kit car. He built it himself over two years. 1.3 gsxr hayabusa engine from a motorbike. Full race spec roll cage, bucket seats carbon fibre all over the place :) rear wheel drive with 6 speed sequential gear box and seperate reverse gear box which has 6 gears too. Technically can go as fast backwards as forwards. Weighs about 500kg altho I'd have to check that with craig. 3.25 secs to 60mph. Top speed about140 I think. 180bhp. That's all I can think of.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
For those of you that heard me talking about killing a Golf @ Glenshee 3yrs ago!

th_Cliosportroadtrip07011.jpg

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
They're pretty pish but better than nothing!

Told you the 172 engine was strong lol!!

White Sti Hatch
lol i SEEN that on the run lol. Bullied deans r26

He was, think its tru what people say the Meg really isnt much faster standard then a 1*2 once your on the move ! Roll on the Stage 2 then itll be a diff story :rasp::evil:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's funny how quick you can go when you have no fear.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
or rather how capable the RS clio is...And like i've always said, there's only so fast you can go round a corner.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah but Gaz has no fear he can go quicker round a corner than most people can. I'm too scared of something being round the corner.

You have racing experience Ali so you know maybe how far you can push it also.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yeah but Gaz has no fear he can go quicker round a corner than most people can. I'm too scared of something being round the corner.

You have racing experience Ali so you know maybe how far you can push it also.

Yeh, nail on the head really. Done a fair bit of track work over the years. But that was hardest i've ever driven the Z4. It was very impressive!! :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Nice mate is it easy to drive the Z\ quick Ali?

I really want someone to take me out in the FRP, to actually see how it should be driven and what it's capabilities are.

I know I won't get anywhere near them.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice mate is it easy to drive the Z\ quick Ali?

I really want someone to take me out in the FRP, to actually see how it should be driven and what it's capabilities are.

I know I won't get anywhere near them.

I'll happily take you out in it at Knockhill, show you the way round.

Ermmm...Mine isn't all that stable on rough surfaces. But both Si and Daz both said it had the best damping and and front end...But i reckon the Michelins @ the front and the Vredesteins at the back are causing the unbalanced feeling at speed...They'll be going when i get cash!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Same tyres all round has been my theory for a few years now aswell as no skimping on tyres!

That would be fantastic mate, How often do people get the chance to go round? I would love to take a trip up.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Just book on a track evening. And i'll meet you there...I was meant to be doing one today, but combination of tryin to save some pennys and work put a stop to that. next time tho.