ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glasgow 'mini meet' & possible drive.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Sunday 15th @ 2pm. Meet @ McDonalds/Asda Robroyston and we'll take it from there.

The drive will be weather permitting. If its pishing doon, we'll go to McDonalds for a salad.

1. Gaz
2. Danny_172
3. Arsetemp
4. Cribert
5. Bryan1

Been a while since we done this.

Gaz.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Weather is balls at the moment, heres hoping it improves. What will u be in Gaz?

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
If it was a less sociable hour could have met under the customer collection bit at asda:p that would keep us dry!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
If the weathers pish, we'll convoy to morrisons at Bishy and use their sheltered carpark.

Flamer
Seriously I wasn't joking its meant to be stormy! The fact I'm in a hoody in bed watching tv because I'm cold kinda tells you it's probably not gonna be very nice tomorrow!
Well for a meet an drive around

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Looking like meet at Robroyston @ 2pm, hang about for 5-10 mins for late comers and we'll head to the sheltered parking at Morrisons.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Won't be any driving today. Means I don't need to take my track wheels out the back of the Cup lol.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I might be running late due to work but if that's the case iill meet u guys at morrisons