ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oxfordshire Meet- 1pm September11th

I've never done this before so be gentle :rasp:

Me and MarcJP were discussing the other day how other than Jason_E neither of us have met any local CS members, This led us to the idea of possibly having a meet which would start with bowling at the Kassam Stadium complex then a nice drive to a pub (probably the Rose Revived off the A420) for a drink and maybe some food.

This threads just to get an idea of the amount of interested members to see if it'll be worthwhile organising or not. The time/date we've decided on is 1pm on Sunday 11th September, I know it's a fair bit of time away but that gives us more time to get interest and sort booking etc.

Get your names down, lets make this a big one :approve:

1. StephenJ
2. MarcJP

182cup & 172 racecar
As he said,he's never done it before,and I guess he didn't know where to put it.

Sorry Stephen I cannot make it.

SG9 Forester STi
Sorry I'm geographically retarded :rasp: but which sub section is suggested as looking at a map I would've thought SC too?

I'd say SC too, and I'm in Oxfordshire/Northamptonshire.

I can't make it I'm afraid, road tripping in France that weekend.

As mentioned I presumed Oxfordshire was SC but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Tony & Adam- Not a problem, maybe next time :approve:

Due to lack of interest I'm going to make this a photoshoot meet rather than bowling as I don't think it'll be worthwhile with only 4 people :(