ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Girl's reaction's to your RenaultSport?

RIP Dan
My Mrs loved the Williams, she helped me choose it. In fact towards the end of ownership she drove it more than me.

Had to get rid, the French s**tbox was starting to get faults, they never stop once they start.

I know its not strictly an RS (is it?)

Anyway, you can't escape the fact Renault aimed the clio at girls. Hence the original Nicole, Papa s**t.

True :(

Yeah, my girlfriends car is full of crap too. Not rubbish, just random crap, like lipstick, hair clips, sunglasses and cd's. I hate it, I like my car to be tidy inside, and hate it when stuff rattles.

182cup & 172 racecar
'This old bloke must be rich. I'm sure he can't get it up anymore and he'll probably spend all his money on me'
LOL cnut.
I'm not even allowed to mention selling ours,my good lady would leave me,............oh wait.

She loves it and overtakes anything and everything she can,(and drops her knickers)

Soon to be an rsc
my missus just thinks its a regular clio :nono: and the boys in work with me give me loads of stick for driving a clio :/ even though they drive p*sspoor diesels!

White clique
Re: Girl's reaction's to your Clio sports?

She clearly wants kids. Time to do a runner.... ;)

D.

ha yes i joked with her about this and i've never heard her back paddle so quickly in my life .. "no i mean its too low down to get in, the boot is tiny" etc! She is nesting and she knows it!

Bux

Golf GTD
I told this girl what car I had and she said that she thought it was a chavved up 1.2... When I turned up in the 197 she said "I didn't think it would be this nice!"

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Since I got the BMW I've been neck deep in gash. Clio was holding me back.

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
Your country is in financial peril and you're buying expensive cone filters

You know you can use a bucket, right?

;)

I lived in UK for 13 years. I bought it from there for penies before i moved back.

I think, it was about £19 and almost brand new :)

I also bought the genuine renault bodykit, rear spoiler, ICE, wheels. All these, and it was still cheaper than buying it from here.

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
Hahahhahahahahah

As my wife being a civil engineer, she told me that she wants a scaffolding in it as well. Ohhh well instead of a roll cage, i will get some scaffolding for her

LOL cnut.
I'm not even allowed to mention selling ours,my good lady would leave me,............oh wait.

She loves it and overtakes anything and everything she can,(and drops her knickers)

I believe I've come across your good lady at a set of red lights before, she wasn't hanging around!

BMW F21 125d
My mrs used to like the 182 (and the previous 172) but that was 3 years ago when there wasn't many about. Now the market has fallen out of them and their being driven my chav's with monies to waste on insurance she's not to keen and wants me to change it, and tbh I agree with her.

My mrs used to like the 182 (and the previous 172) but that was 3 years ago when there wasn't many about. Now the market has fallen out of them and their being driven my chav's with monies to waste on insurance she's not to keen and wants me to change it, and tbh I agree with her.

LOL! Seriously?! You both used to love the car but don't now because poor people can afford it?

Must be hard work caring so much what other people think of you.

BMW F21 125d
LOL! Seriously?! You both used to love the car but don't now because poor people can afford it?

Must be hard work caring so much what other people think of you.

Not only that but I've had a 1*2 for 4 years now so it's more than served its purpose. Unfortunately not all chav's are poor, some have an account card at Halfords and "style" their Clio's accordingly.
My original post did sound like I gave a f**k, which I generally don't but what I was trying to get across that I used to own a car you didn't see too often, now it's common place.

Evo 5 RS
yeah

but it's the same car it was 4 years ago. So your point is so void it makes my eyes bleed. Look at all the EP3s around, they're EVERYWHERE.

But guess what, they're great cars.

Trends

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Re: Girl's reaction's to your Clio sports?

My girlfriend loved my old RB 182.

She ended up driving it more than me. She loved the speed, being a girl she loved to surprise the boy racers in their 1.2's wanting some.lol. Her words not mine.

Haha thats awesome!

I think he means they're now more "common" rather than "commonplace". Cos poor people are buying them see.

I'm just being obtuse really, I know what Badger is saying - I just find it surprising that anyone would give a s**t. If you like a car you like it, what does it matter what other people think? I get all manner of s**t off the guys at work about my car. I still love it.

Clio 182 Trophy
The Mrs hates everything about mine except the seats which she wants me to put in her car (fat chance)

BMW F21 125d
I get all manner of s**t off the guys at work about my car. I still love it.

As do I, the most common is the resident boy racer, also when the F1 is on and a Renault breaks down I get all the "that'll be yours soon" etc. I've decided I now don't give a f**k, if we were all thought the same, it'd be boring as hell.

White clique
I think he means they're now more "common" rather than "commonplace". Cos poor people are buying them see.

I'm just being obtuse really, I know what Badger is saying - I just find it surprising that anyone would give a s**t. If you like a car you like it, what does it matter what other people think? I get all manner of s**t off the guys at work about my car. I still love it.

I see what badger is saying personally. Regardless of what anyone says, 85% of people are going to buy a car that reflects their taste and style, wether it be colour or model and usually both. People on here clearly care what others think about clios, or else they wouldnt have joined a clio community, they are mixing with peers who respect and like that Clios and who want to talk about them. I can very clearly see why someone wouldnt want to be seen in a car that didnt reflect the image they wanted you portray about themselves. If image didnt matter, then all car manufacturers wouldnt bother bringing out new models and spending so much on design.

Anyone who says they dont care about car and image are either in the tiny minority or lying. Its like someone saying they'd wear a really s**t looking jumper froma jumble sale as a jumper is a jumper.

I also agree its a very stuck up thing to admit, which is why not many people will back up what i am saying.