ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Girl's reaction's to your RenaultSport?

Listerine & Poledo
See, the ex never understood the V6, thought it was some sort of Halrauds chav special.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Me and my mate were sat outside a bar, when these girls walked past on the other side of the road (blatantly pissed off their head) my mate decides it would be good to reach across and flash my headlights and beep my horn! :S

The girls look over and shout " haha look at you in your girls car" This didnt please me at all, so to prove a point i started it up and give the yozza full beans hoping she may shut up and stand corrected ;)

This didnt work she shouted "ooooo well its not a subaru yano!" so i gathered from that i need to sell up and by a chavy subaru to have some kinda approval from girls, the 182 is just to stealth to get the right attention :banghead:

haha you retards, im sorry but starting your car up and revving it up to try and impress them pmsl!!

Listerine & Poledo
haha you retards, im sorry but starting your car up and revving it up to try and impress them pmsl!!

I bet if they heard the 5k kick they'd have gushed all over their feet and the pavement.

Mind, it would have been heard from a mile away too, so would have caused localised flooding.

b1tches be lovin da rude bwoi Clios wit w@nker exhausts

I bet if they heard the 5k kick they'd have gushed all over their feet and the pavement.

Mind, it would have been heard from a mile away too, so would have caused localised flooding.

b1tches be lovin da rude bwoi Clios wit w@nker exhausts

^^pmsl:D

Arctic 182 FF
Pretty much the same as most of the replies above, they either didn't comment or if they did it was a "Yeah it's nice.." lol - And some of my non-car-enthusiast friends just thought chav.

Listerine & Poledo
I wouldnt say he was trying to impress, more say "oi its not a 1.2 actually!"

Wouldn't matter, even a 1.2 badbwoi would be giving it all they could....

but that's not to incite leaky vadge, that's just to pull itself out of the junction.

This one ^ (someday)
My girlfriend thinks my FF182 is stupid, she says it's too noisy, too uncomfortable and chavvy.
She drives a diesel mini as well, which sounds like a canal boat and is very slow so I've got no idea what she is on about.

Listerine & Poledo
Is your 182 modified in line with the CS standard?
Low, with noisy exhaust?

If so, she will have a much quieter, more comfortable and less chavvy car.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Sarah doesnt mind the Trophy, purely as its a cheap shed that we both have fun driving about in.

On Saturday however, when we test drove the 200 (which i was considering spending 20 grand on). She proclaimed 'is that it?', 'ure too old for a clio' and 'you are mad'. Luckily for me, the test drive was fairly disappointing or she would have had to endure 'being embarrassed to be picked up in it'.

So, yeah, i dont think any clio is the pu55y magnet that any of the neds on here think it is lol.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
i saw the tamora on the drive way and thought must be you on here, looked nice! i remember seeing your b/g 182 as i dont see many about weirdly, so said to my mate that black 182 lives at your house but the tamora was there instead lol

The 182 will be back on the drive next to the Tamora in just under 2 months, I don't see many 182's around Portsmouth normally. I did see an RB on ports down hill at micks monster burger, looked abit of a mess lots of dents, halfords shopping list stickers down the door and a tool driving it.