ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Girl's reaction's to your RenaultSport?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Had a 182 years ago, upgraded from a 206 GTi. Girlfriend at the time didn't even say anything when she got in the car... :S so I asked what she though and she said "Well it's just the same as the Peugeot" :dapprove:

Just picked up another 182, showed the current girlfriend and was greeted simply with, "Oh" :(

Showed a girl at work some pictures of it, and she said "Jesus Christ, it's chavier than a Fiesta!" (it's totally standard btw)

Any to add? Seems like around here at least it's not a car to pull in lol.

DB.

BMW 440i
Re: Girl's reaction's to your Clio sports?

Well from the girls point of view, she went into a car with a half decent interior, to a naffer interior.

It's only a Clio, what do you expect? Oh wow, it's so nice.

Girls only like BMW/Audi's + upwards

Petrol Blue 182.

chav, wheels look chav (oz f1's, how dare she) but she likes the speed

ph1 172

My ex thought my 182 was chavy when standard!

Girls no nothing about cars so I didn't care!

My girlfriend loved my old RB 182.

She ended up driving it more than me. She loved the speed, being a girl she loved to surprise the boy racers in their 1.2's wanting some.lol. Her words not mine.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

The only girls i know that's been into my car has been either into engineering (navy engineers) or had there own half good car so as you can guess that is very few a far between lol

Most thinks it's a loud Clio which it is lol

Titanium 182

Apparently it's crying 'boy racer' according to my girlfriend, but she's impressed by the cruise control. Simple things!

172/1.2/E30

My other half is scared of it due to the epic levels of noise and speed ;)

E85 3.0i

Think's it's a bit chavvy but loves the colour (as to be expected, it is for girls and gays etc.)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

Most girls had no idea what either of mine were about.

Current OH used to have a 182 so she's more than aware what the score is.

RS6 C7

x girlfriend loved it but she was "scene" so knew about cars.. , Most "normal" girls know f**k all about cars, If it pink they will love it, If its expensive and German they love it, If it a big 4x4 they love it but thats it.

Its a clio at the end of the day, A cheap hot hatch that the average person will know nothing about.

DB.

BMW 440i

Tbf, they are chavvy in terms of standard cars. Doesn't mean we don't like that though.

I got ripped by some of the hot girls at Uni for the exhaust, did make me realise what i look like in it so sold the Yozza as it also did my head in!

182 trophy 427

My girlfriend loves my trophy,
but she ent a fan of any other 182.
Apart from if its liquid yellow lol.

Perhaps you should get a trophy girls LOVE IT

Discounted 1*2 parts

My other half loves her dci rep especially when normal 1*2's try to race her and she covers them in a cloud of diesel smoke!

chav, wheels look chav (oz f1's, how dare she) but she likes the speed

Identical to my GF right down to the F1's. Thinks I look like a Chav and complains it is too low, but appreciates what a good little car it is. Likes the drive and drove next to me on the motorway a few weeks back and said it looked really nice...

Oh and actually, when I was buying it she slated the spoiler, the oversized 16" wheels, the two exhausts, said that is screamed chav and was trying to hard. She now has a MCS with twin exhaust, oversized wheels and a spoiler on the back, and I always drop in that it also has a bonnet vent thus making it more chav than mine :D

172monaco*&*passat

its only a clio mine,s getting stripped for track ...

My gf tells me that my 182 is chavvy, as far as im concerned she deserves no opinion on cars as she drives a saxo (the one with the multi coloured seatbelts) :headno:

monaco 172

reactions i got is its just a chavvy clio (its pretty much standard). my new bird cant understand why my tax and insurance group is so much higher than her 2 litre diesel pug 307. "but there both 2 litre" lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

My girlfriend loved my old RB 182.

She ended up driving it more than me. She loved the speed, being a girl she loved to surprise the boy racers in their 1.2's wanting some.lol. Her words not mine.

pretty much summed it up for me here.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco

My girlfriend mocks me.

Birds love audi's, audi's are gangster cars (to birds), gangsters are badass. Brap

White clique

When i had the red 197 my then GF didnt like it as she didnt like the colour! My current GF hates the Z4 as its "not very practical"!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR

I've never been with a girl that drives... so maybe that's why they couldn't care less. I tried saying "But look at the exhausts!" I think I got some raised eyebrows that was it, bee-yatch.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member

My GF hates it. She has zero interest in cars.

DB.

BMW 440i

I've never been with a girl that drives... so maybe that's why they couldn't care less. I tried saying "But look at the exhausts!" I think I got some raised eyebrows that was it, bee-yatch.

Can i just ask, what do you expect her to say?

182, 6r GTi

most girls that been in my car love it, my ex prefered my 1.2 clio for some strange reason tho?

Audi TT 225

Typical responses
"It's a nice colour".
"Why doesn't it have any back seats?".
"Is it meant to be so loud?".

RDH

ClioSport Club Member

I couldn't care less tbh. They should be worried about washing up and hoovering, not my car.

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS

My missus has had 2 Clio's, she prefers the 182 to any of the others she's owned though doesnt like driving it as "its too quick for a Clio". Does that explain why she boots it in the C2 VTS?!:race:

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC

I'm surprised that most women aren't damp at the thought of a clio, TBH

My girlfriend has always been alright with my clio. Only time she has said anything was when i turned up one day after fitting bucket seats and harness's, which I kind of understand!

It upsets me the way girls judge how good a car is on cuteness and prettyness.

2.2 bar shed.

Every girl I took out in my old black turbo rover hated it. They hated the feeling of boost. Bricks were shat etc. New ones only going to be so much worse as theres so much more turbo lag. Oh well, bitches gonna b**ch.

Kawasaki ER6N

Mine likes the cup especially the colour. She likes driving it too.

She hated my vts track toy and the 306 gti6.