ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

George's TURBO 182

:) yup fingers and toes crossed.

Ah phew that's good, had my box refurbished so didn't want it to melt straight away. Was that a need need or a want need? Hope you gets yours back soon though, can't imagine what it would be like once it's all done, did you increase power past 288bhp? and what's 288bhp like? sorry for all the questions haha

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Nice addition :)

can an you pm me what Andy is doing for you and how much (if you don't mind)

i might see if he's interested in finishing my car off lol

2002 clio 172
Amazing car! Would love to own something like that. Is Andyrg and clioturbo.co.uk the same people? Don't know anyone on here. Been dreaming of having mine turbo'd since I found that website.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Amazing car! Would love to own something like that. Is @Andyrg and clioturbo.co.uk the same people? Don't know anyone on here. Been dreaming of having mine turbo'd since I found that website.

Turbo clios are awesome fun mate, but dont underestimate the costs involved, not just in the initial conversion but in terms of expensive and fragile paddle clutch replacement and double the fuel bill on a trackday etc.

2002 clio 172
Turbo clios are awesome fun mate, but dont underestimate the costs involved, not just in the initial conversion but in terms of expensive and fragile paddle clutch replacement and double the fuel bill on a trackday etc.

Yeah I bet! My car seems to spend half its life in the garage as it is and it's totally standard. if I was to ever have it done I'd go for the 225bhp one anyway. I'd kill myself in anything close to 300bhp.

A little teaser from Andy!

ubetyvu4.jpg

Cup In bits
Phone Drivetec (I think its drivetec, if Andy could confirm again as I need some soon) Wayne, circa £110 for each shaft and they're full recon.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
If you can supply CV joints I can get shafts done for £60 per side. EN24 Steel tested to 1200bhp on a drag spec Escos among other things.

They made me a custom equal length shaft for my Mk2 Fiesta, they've done MTX conversion shafts for Mk1 and 2 Fiesta as well.

Cup In bits
If you can supply CV joints I can get shafts done for £60 per side. EN24 Steel tested to 1200bhp on a drag spec Escos among other things.

They made me a custom equal length shaft for my Mk2 Fiesta, they've done MTX conversion shafts for Mk1 and 2 Fiesta as well.

I might take you up on that Tom, guessing they need the original shafts and the new CV's? Is it just the splines bar they're making yeah?

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I might take you up on that Tom, guessing they need the original shafts and the new CV's? Is it just the splines bar they're making yeah?

You don't have to have the original shaft. Yeah that's it, splined bar. If you know what overall length you need including the CVs then just send the CVs.

George check the mounting holes are drilled symetrically on both front shocks or you will end up like i did. No camber one side and loads on the other.

;)

MORE shiny bits:

ynyty4uh.jpg

eqapatan.jpg

And my Quaiffed 02m box in it's final resting place:

qepeve6u.jpg

Not too long until it's finished now - just waiting on some drive shafts. Then a remap to make adjustments for the new boost pipes and intercooler.

Can't wait!

Clio 182 turbo
When you got a drive in drive out price mate let me no as really need to start looking into some options for my car

Saw this last time I was at Andy's mate, looks ace! flywheel is a piece of art!

Thanks mate, I agree!

That clutch is p0rn, mate!

It's pretty isn't it :D

When you got a drive in drive out price mate let me no as really need to start looking into some options for my car

Price for the gearbox you mean mate?

Most sensible upgrade mate!

This thing is an animal, nice work George!

Ha ha, cheers!

02m? As in VAG yeah?

Awesome car.

Correct :D

Thanks mate.