ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FRS 500 Spotted ?!

172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
Is this a legit 1 ?

Spotted it today right outside my work, just a regular FRS posing as an imposter or the real deal you think ?

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
honestly I have no idea about them, looks proper menacing the flesh tho ! me likey :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Why would some nobjocky with an already great car want to spoil it by putting on what everyone knows to be fake.

What a plumb...

Cro

Meg'd r27
Unless its had the mountune remap and is up around 500bhp, still no need for stickers tho

Cro

Meg'd r27
Lol and other mods of course :rasp: electric supercharger and chip from ebay obviously waitey..... durh :)

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
why do that to a 25k car! reminds me of the guy that put bmw badges on his audi r8! what a wanker

JB

RB 182 Cup
There was a F430 Scud at Trax last year with Halfords badges. I'm all for doing your own thing but why oh why?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That actually saddens me.

£25k and he feels he has to badge it up.

SG9 Forester STi
Agree with Gally, that really is quite sad. Especially as in that colour he can hardly pretend.

On the other hand though the real matt black FRS is pretty awesome.

320d
Thats pathetic. This is what happens when you get a chav who gets finance over 20 years for a nice car.

PH1 V6
the car is stunning anyway being a standard FRS... why go and ruin it by trying to make it something its not! what a tool

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Theirs a Skyline cuts about here with a TRD sun strip (toyota racing development for those who dont know) and a Ralliart badge on the back (the motorsport division of mitsibishi