ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

french car show convoy on the day.

sam aka wick, send us your mob number, an were sort something out, so we can roll down to harlow way together, up to you fella

I'll PM you now buddy

Adam, on my mobile ATM so can't whack it up. Going to put a dartford and lakeside meeting point up to join on with the stansted guys.

Mark, does your meeting point have anywhere for food. If so then anyone meeting at the dartford and lakeside points can
come have some breakfast and meet those going to stansted.

Dartford meet and breakfast sounds like a plan :)

Would any body be able to tell me how much it is to pay at the gate please? :approve:

£20 I think, but no access to the CS club stand and this might not even include car parking, just entry for 1. Order you ticket by 1pm tomorrow at the latest for club tickets. Search for the FCS thread for more details!!

Ok thank you will see what i can do. Is it well worth it?

No idea mate, it's my first FCS. Some of the seasoned members in this thread may be able to enlighten you a bit more though. There are 80+ confirmed CS attendees on the list at the mo.

All the info you will need is in here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?154-French-Car-Show-2011

Some photos from last year to tickle your fancy: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?518854-Laaaate-FCS-pics-(pic-heavy)&highlight=fcs

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Mark, does your meeting point have anywhere for food. If so then anyone meeting at the dartford and lakeside points can
come have some breakfast and meet those going to stansted.

yep its got burger king, kfc, and pretty sure mcdonalds aswell. and a little fact for ya'll.... it got voted 5 star toilets in 2008 (i dont have a toilet fetish, i just saw it on the website!!)

would people rather it be changed for 6am? it takes roughly 1hr 20mins from here to rockingham. people on here recommend to get there between 7:00-7:30am.

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
No idea mate, it's my first FCS. Some of the seasoned members in this thread may be able to enlighten you a bit more though. There are 80+ confirmed CS attendees on the list at the mo.

All the info you will need is in here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?154-French-Car-Show-2011

Some photos from last year to tickle your fancy: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?518854-Laaaate-FCS-pics-(pic-heavy)&highlight=fcs

I'll get you to PM me your number so I can come say hello at the show mate :)

would people rather it be changed for 6am? it takes roughly 1hr 20mins from here to rockingham. people on here recommend to get there between 7:00-7:30am.

I'm easy like Sunday mornings... Literally. (But if your timings are correct Dr J then 6am may be more appropriate?)

I'll get you to PM me your number so I can come say hello at the show mate :)

So local and yet we choose meet so far away Rob ;) If your having a heavy Saturday and missing the early convoy I'll see you there. PM you now.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
ok the vibe seems to be that 5am is a little early so the meeting time is now at 6:00m still at the same place. i will get a mod to change this for everyone. :)

SG9 Forester STi
Just to let you all see for reference, this was last years thread where we met at 4.50am lol and got there for show opening time (it's all due to queues at the track entrance I believe).

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?499761-South-East-FCS-plans-Sunday-13th-June

Reckon 6 is a bit late if we plan to have some breakfast?

It's saying 40mins from Thurrock to the Bishops Stortford location so anyone coming from Kent/Lakeside way would have to leave abit earlier to get there.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
spoke to Mark from FCS, its not a problem to arrive at anytime we like,

so its a date rob!!
we shall meet in the main carpart of thurrock services as half 8 after a nice lay in! lol

PM me you number encase anything goes boobs up!

PS. if anyone would like to join our late cruise up to rockingham, please feel free to PM either me or ROB and we'll accomodate you!!

PS. if anyone

172DAL

Just ordered my ticket for FCS. Just wondered what time you was meeting at lakeside and what time you convoy up there?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Danny's coming with me, so I need to pick him up from Billericay... means it's not so much of a poxy lie in for me now! FFS!

I might try to get him to drive to me :evil:

Just bought our tickets, I'll text you my number later.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
thats not on!! he should drive to you!! lol
id offer to pick him up as hes closer to me, but i already have a passenger in my two seater surrender monkey!

if youre picking him up enroute, we should probably go for a different meeting place as thurrock burn time!

edit: for example the petrol station thats (kinda) on the a12/m25 junction?

Just to let you all see for reference, this was last years thread where we met at 4.50am lol and got there for show opening time (it's all due to queues at the track entrance I believe).

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?499761-South-East-FCS-plans-Sunday-13th-June

Reckon 6 is a bit late if we plan to have some breakfast?

It's saying 40mins from Thurrock to the Bishops Stortford location so anyone coming from Kent/Lakeside way would have to leave abit earlier to get there.

I'll still go with the masses, I'm a sheep not a shepherd... What about if we departed at 6 sharpish? Still too late?

Think I'd rather the extra time in bed than do a breakfast stop at that time in the morning!! :eek:

SG9 Forester STi
Lol, still going with the masses and seeing as it's only an hour and a half to rockingham should be okay.

Dartford and lakeside meet at services @ 5? Breakfast with the others at B.Stortford :)

SG9 Forester STi
Was thinking Thurrock services Adam if you guys want to come over the Bridge and drive down to bishops stortford?

See you there people :)

Also if anyone does want to meet at Dartford Service station (I'm assuming that this is 74 Princes Road, Dartford, DA1 1YT) at say 5 o'clock to leave at 5:10am then we should still be able to get to Bishops Stortford Services in 50 mins. I am easy either way... I'll still have to leave at the same time lol!

Sam

Last edited:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Right people, put your names down who's comming to bishops stortford @ 6:00am so we know who wait for, whos coming, whos not etc. See you all tomorrow :)

1. Dr Jekyll
2. One In A Million
3. Italian_Job
4. Wick

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Im up tonight guys-

Because the CS club stand is packed to the rafters I am going to move the 2 cars over top 197.net stand

I will catch up with people on the day

Steve

Milltek'd clio 182
i have been on the cobra ummmm......... right remember your tickets every body, dont forget , would hate to have to slap you:rasp: