ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

free laptop

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
been with aol broadband for 5years paying 24.99 a month

just found out latest offer if you sign up or re-sign new contract you get free dell laptop and router!

Brill!! paying same money and got it with 80gb hard drive, 1gb memory dvd drive, all wireless.

Thought to go to be true but is arriving in next 7days!

Renault meggy
been with aol broadband for 5years paying 24.99 a month

just found out latest offer if you sign up or re-sign new contract you get free dell laptop and router!

Brill!! paying same money and got it with 80gb hard drive, 1gb memory dvd drive, all wireless.

Thought to go to be true but is arriving in next 7days!

Thats what it takes to keep people paying for their excellent service :S

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
just call up aol customer services and mention re-signing for new laptop deal., they'll sort it out and give u cpw laptop number

BMW M4; S1000 RR
You'll pay one way or another with AOL.

Anyone got that AOL picture of the computer woman saying "AOL, We'll f**k your computer up:)" ???

Can't find it anywhere.

172 mk2 Iceberg
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/3187-free-laptop-offer-from-aol-broadband.html

this link has some intresting comments such as
It is not as good an offer, as you think at first,wireless silver package costs £14.99, this offer costs £39.99 if not in their area over the course of 24, if you - £14.99, the laptop costs you £600, it's on dells website for £450. Plus on second wireless router sent out by them doesn't work allthough our netgear does, taken nearly 3 weeks to get them to send out a Netgear one. Plus ASA, wants me to send copies of the Adverisment as they think it breaks some rules but not stating clearly, price it will really cost, each member who take up the offer.

haw-he-haw, une-sept-deux
It is not as good an offer, as you think at first,wireless silver package costs £14.99, this offer costs £39.99 if not in their area over the course of 24, if you - £14.99, the laptop costs you £600, it's on dells website for £450. Plus on second wireless router sent out by them doesn't work allthough our netgear does, taken nearly 3 weeks to get them to send out a Netgear one. Plus ASA, wants me to send copies of the Adverisment as they think it breaks some rules but not stating clearly, price it will really cost, each member who take up the offer.

Whoever wrote that needs a slap from the grammar brigade. I can sympathise though, whenever I have use AOL at my girlfriends house it makes me want to smash my head through the monitor.

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
it all goes on ur area code. i got full 8mb with laptop, free evening and weekend calls for £24.99!!

172 Cup
u just signed up for a 24 month contract.

mug.

For once I agree..

24 months stuck with AOhell.. No thanks..

24 * £24.99 = £599. That's £600 for substandard, well crap to be fair, internet and a no doubt very dodgy laptop.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
You'll pay one way or another with AOL.

Anyone got that AOL picture of the computer woman saying "AOL, We'll f**k your computer up:)" ???

Can't find it anywhere.

Yeah £25 a month for broadband............i'm paying £5:)

Same here, but I'm with Orange:rasp: I would be more smug and use the ;) wink but Orange have fucked me over a few times regarding internet recently...:dapprove:

Glad I got away from AOL when I did (thanks Adam K :D)

Been with Nildram for a while now and its such a better service plus its nice to actually speak to English people when ringing support