ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help finding Good Value Home Desktop PC

VRS
Heres the situation....

Currently at home i use my laptop for working on and web browsing etc

I have a desktop PC in the office that i have all my music and photos loaded on to to keep my laptop free of all that stuff.

I dont use the desktop for gaming or anything, just web browsing and loading photos and storing music.

At the moment i am using an old Dell desktop but its old and crap and takes forever to load up and do simple tasks so i am after getting a new desktop.

I would say my requirements are:

cd dvd burning drive
minimum of 500mb hard drive
a good processor
good memory

i have a monitor, speakers, keyboard and a mouse so mainly just after a tower unless there are good packages available including monitors

My mate pointed me in the direction of this:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BU-001-AC&groupid=43&catid=1078&subcat

it seems to tick the boxes and is around the price i was thinking

Before i bite the bullet and go for that one i wanted to check with any of the techys on here as to whether they know of a better option?

Any help appreciated :)

F82 M4
Heres the situation....

Currently at home i use my laptop for working on and web browsing etc

I have a desktop PC in the office that i have all my music and photos loaded on to to keep my laptop free of all that stuff.

I dont use the desktop for gaming or anything, just web browsing and loading photos and storing music.

At the moment i am using an old Dell desktop but its old and crap and takes forever to load up and do simple tasks so i am after getting a new desktop.

I would say my requirements are:

cd dvd burning drive
minimum of 500mb hard drive
a good processor
good memory

i have a monitor, speakers, keyboard and a mouse so mainly just after a tower unless there are good packages available including monitors

My mate pointed me in the direction of this:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BU-001-AC&groupid=43&catid=1078&subcat

it seems to tick the boxes and is around the price i was thinking

Before i bite the bullet and go for that one i wanted to check with any of the techys on here as to whether they know of a better option?

Any help appreciated :)

You sure about that? ;)