ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 7

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I have the download link but clicking it brings up a message " Your pre-order code will be available on or just before 29th Sept".

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Just got in.. I pre ordered the disc and have 35.02GB to download! Only done 10% in 20mins

Is there any point in actually having a disc these days?

Anyway looking forward to the game :smiley:

SQ5
Also still not got my tier rewards? Done a race, do I need to complete a championship?

Don’t want to go too far in case I need to restart!

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
I got the tier rewards after a couple of races. Vinyl groups for forza 6 & horizon 2 have worked. Struggling with the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
There could only be one choice for my first car

4fb9405e18fa188b9b2a290cf69b7a03.jpg

SQ5
Got tier rewards now.

When I go to import vinyls it says press a to import which I do and then it just does nothing.

I’ll reboot and try again later

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
So I can't play/use my own car in multiplayer?
I just want to race my A class Sierra Cosworth but all I can race is a Lamborghini?

Anyone know what's going on with the multiplayer?

Cheers

Ciio 200
I don't think the traditional class based multiplayer hoppers are live yet, not that I can try yet, currently at 51% of the 32gb patch downloaded since Friday night (2mbps connection), should be ready to play for when FM8 is released.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think the traditional class based multiplayer hoppers are live yet, not that I can try yet, currently at 51% of the 32gb patch downloaded since Friday night (2mbps connection), should be ready to play for when FM8 is released.

Yeah not all online hoppers are live yet. Possibly will be on Tuesday but not sure. Good chance there won't be many if at all any class based hoppers as they are trying to push this homologation thing though. Personally I like the restricted lobbies but T10 have said they are going to see how things go and they can add or take away online hoppers depending on feedback.

SQ5
Can’t even use my own cars on rivals, what a joke. The layout of this game is horrendous compared to past ones

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I missed maple valley for this..

Have to agree they better patch rivals with more options soon. The hot lapping for lb times is one of the best parts of the game. Yeah you can do it in free play and check after the race but there's no option to race ghosts or view the lb's at will.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
How are people finding maple valley? Looks very wide compared to the old track.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I enjoy it I think it's a bit wider especially the first big long turn and they switched the pits round. It was quite a wide track anyway but I'd have to jump on Fm4 to get a proper idea of it.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
So is the general consensus that it’s worth getting then, or is it better to wait a while for the bugs to be ironed out etc?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The bugs aren't that bad tbh, nothing that has really stood out to me I think PC guys are having more issues. I only had 1 thing where it entered an online race but no sound other than the menu music but was fine after that.

Some parts of the game are still locked pending an update to open those and there' only about 6 online hoppers which will be increased with an update. Also yet to see rivals mode for all cars/tracks to make an appearance. It does feel like the game was rushed out the door but it works fine for me especially through single player.

The new homologation seems to be upsetting a few players though so worth looking into that, personally I think it's alright but would still like to race using the class PI system as it was before.

SQ5
I like the homologation bit of it, but not being able to put race brakes on race cars is a little annoying, especially when the stock set up cannot have bias changed which in real life you would be able to. I’m a light braker so I like this set to 200%

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I like the homologation bit of it, but not being able to put race brakes on race cars is a little annoying, especially when the stock set up cannot have bias changed which in real life you would be able to. I’m a light braker so I like this set to 200%

Yeah I always go 120% and usually put some bias to the front. In some cases you can remove some of the homologated upgrades and switch it for brakes or other upgrades I've done that on a few cars.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
You could possibly adjust it in the controller settings if you need it that extreme it'll just mean when you go 50% trigger travel it thinks you are at 100%

SQ5
That’s what I did on the demo. The Volvo race car is up to its limit as a standard car with just the next brakes up which is annoying.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Really enjoying the game. I downloaded the standard edition this afternoon and played the first 5 or so races as the Alien Green 200. I havent changed any settings so its all default still. Going to get back on the game this evening.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it's funny as a game based so much on modifying and tuning cars how little you can really do if you actually want to compete in the divisions.

I'll still be building a bunch of silly cars regardless of the division restrictions. Once drift and tag get added online then that will give some use for the cars if not then just free play nurburgring etc can be fun.

SQ5
It’s a pity the class can’t be up one level. Like B cars to A etc..

SQ5
VIP people all should of got some money and cars. Although double Credits doesn’t seem to be working on races?

Edit: Credits is in an update.

Press release below

Alan Hartman - Turn 10 Studio Head
Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Since Forza Motorsport 7 launched into early access last week, everyone here at Turn 10 has been keeping a close eye on our players’ feedback. The most important thing to us is to maintain open communication with the Forza Community. We’ve heard what you have had to say and, starting today, you can expect some significant changes.

VIP and Ultimate
Over the weekend we heard loud and clear from Ultimate Edition owners expressing frustration over the VIP membership offer in Forza Motorsport 7. We immediately updated the VIP description in the Windows Store to alleviate any future confusion. As head of the studio, I apologize for any confusion or frustration our players may have experienced.

Going forward, we will continue to ensure that Forza Motorsport 7 VIPs receive the most value for their VIP membership, including new experiences and great content. Starting today we’re sending all Forza Motorsport 7 VIPs four additional Forza Edition cars:

2016 Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7 Forza Edition
2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Forza Edition
2017 Acura NSX Forza Edition
2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S Forza Edition

Forza 7 VIPs will be able to download all these cars from the in-game message center and add them to their car collection. Players will not only enjoy an immediate bump to their Car Collection score after adding these Tier 5 Legendary cars to their garages, they’ll also be able to take advantage of the inherent perks that each of these Forza Edition cars offer. In addition to the cars, we’re also sending all Forza 7 VIPs 1 million credits.

Secondly, and even more significantly, we will be changing VIP rewards in Forza Motorsport 7. This new system will work like it did in Forza Motorsport 6, offering a 2X base credit bonus after every race. We’ve already started work on this feature and we will release it as soon as possible. Look for more information on this update as we near the release date.

PC Stability and Performance
Since the launch of Forza Motorsport 7 on Windows 10 PCs, I’ve been delighted to see so many players enjoying the Windows 10 version on a huge variety of PC hardware configurations. We’ve enjoyed seeing feedback from fans who are praising how Forza 7 plays on their personal PCs. That said, we are aware of stability and performance issues that some PC players are facing. The team is working around the clock to report, investigate, and resolve these issues as quickly as possible. In fact, our first update for the game went live yesterday, addressing several PC stability and performance issues. The quality of the PC experience will continue to be a top priority.

If you are experiencing a technical issue with Forza Motorsport 7, please let us know, either in our Technical Support forums here on the site, via Twitter, or by sending us an e-mail at forzafb@microsoft.com.

From everyone here at Turn 10, I’d like to personally thank you all for playing Forza Motorsport 7. We’re glad you’re here. Your passion for racing and Forza inspires and drives us every day.

Sincerely,
Alan

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Been playing this for an hour or two in the evenings. Did the endurance Spa event recently which was 24 laps, quite enjoyable and allows you to really practice the driving with assists off.
Dont have a clue about half the s**t in this game though like the mods , crates, tiers, silly racing suits all that other s**t that they thought was a good idea.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
20171005_222354.jpg

Can someone help me with what is best to choose. I want the money but is there an advantage to picking the car. The race suit can f**k right off

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
View attachment 1338941
Can someone help me with what is best to choose. I want the money but is there an advantage to picking the car. The race suit can f**k right off

I usually choose the money unless it's a car I want. Do pick the race suit if it's one I'd like too.

The VIP thing was blown well out of proportion bunch of moaners whining about lack of 2x credits. Personally I have enjoyed a bit more of a grind for cars and money etc besides I have 3 million at the minute and 30-35 cars. Was 2 million before the VIP bonus though.

I've been really enjoying career this time round over the last ones. I think FM3 was the last career I even dedicated a lot of time to. I'm just about to complete the masters stage but plan on going back through after and getting all the races done.

AG 200 cup
Anyone else having trouble getting into an online game. Everytime I try it says connection to lobby failed and puts me back to the main menu.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Still not able to get into a multiplayer game on the PC on this. Works just fine on the Xbox but 100% failure rate on the PC.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Still not able to get into a multiplayer game on the PC on this. Works just fine on the Xbox but 100% failure rate on the PC.

They usually release a patch on Tuesdays so hopefully it will be fixed then. I believe there's some more online lobbies and rivals coming this week too.

Clio Sport 172 Cup
I got the Ultimate Edition on midnight release at Game. Couple of issues have been mentioned already but honestly, I think it is the best Forza yet! The weather dynamics are excellent!
In the online hoppers the hot hatchback races are brilliant as the Clio RS seems to be the daddy to go for with careful mods so as not to breach the class rules.
I have a great tune set up for the car if anyone wants to use it for their Clio. Add me on Xbox One as Pedro Makarachi.

Also, to earn big credits, unlock an achievement, and rank up multiple times, there is a Spa endurance race using the Corvette Gt Lm car. If you go into the settings before the race you can make the race extra long(69 laps in total) which is a long haul but worth it imo.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else been trying the Joseph Newgarden rival challenge? I put a few laps in tonight if you beat his time you win a car and you get a car for competing too.